Forum

• Page:

TOPIC: I got a new job finally.

I got a new job finally. 10 years 8 months ago #377853

• arefx
  • Stage A - 1
I'm finally out of that shithole that is Blockbuster Video. I got a job at Heritage Christian Services. It's fucking sweet. It's an agency that has around 50 homes throughout upstate NY that take care of older developmentally and mentally disabled people. My house has 9 residents and they are all fairly independent. It's so much fun. So far I've got to go to tim hortons, a baseball game, played basketball, cook food, do arts and crafts, etc. All the residents are fun as shit to hang out with. The job also has crazy good benefits. like two weeks of paid sick leave each year, you start out with 2 weeks vacation, and you get all the christian and big holidays paid off (you get to choose what day you get off, so for christmas, I could use that holiday day in June if I wanted. And they pay well, start at $10.80 with as much over time (time and a half) as you want to work in a week.It's a very good job, and I coulnd't be more happy with it =]
EvilWall wrote:
One of my best friends always tells me, "If you want a girl to stay with you, you have to eat her ass".
The Matrix;288931 wrote:
fuckin\' brit teeth eating sno-shit, jesus man
This post posted via rooted and overclocked droid x running at 1,345Mhz undervolted with LIBERTY 1.5 and adw.launcher ex through xscope pro
The administrator has disabled public write access.

I got a new job finally. 10 years 8 months ago #377854

• Feelgood
  • Stage A - 1
Congrats. Can't wait to get out of the orange shit hole I work in. At least the benefits are fuckin awesome.

I got a new job finally. 10 years 8 months ago #377857

HOLY SHIT what an AWESOME job. You get to help people AND you get paid RIDICULOUS cash for it. Nice find!Me? I just got hired at fucking Kmart. Asshole!
http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e20/kareeji/arrowheadsig.jpg?t=1268771428
Twitter: hifibryYoutube: kareeji

I got a new job finally. 10 years 8 months ago #377859

• arefx
  • Stage A - 1
I'll never work in retail again.
EvilWall wrote:
One of my best friends always tells me, "If you want a girl to stay with you, you have to eat her ass".
The Matrix;288931 wrote:
fuckin\' brit teeth eating sno-shit, jesus man
This post posted via rooted and overclocked droid x running at 1,345Mhz undervolted with LIBERTY 1.5 and adw.launcher ex through xscope pro

I got a new job finally. 10 years 8 months ago #377865

• DeadMan
  • Stage A - 1
I keep telling myself that but I work on and off for a small business... I stay because of the staff and the owner, but holy shit some of the people that come in and the things they complain about.Anywho, congrats on the job
[Gamercard]Deadmanerz[/Gamercard] Origin and Battlelog: ColCake

I got a new job finally. 10 years 8 months ago #377869

Nice, sounds like a pimp setup you got goin. Congrats.Just try not to kill any old ppl.

I got a new job finally. 10 years 8 months ago #377871

• True
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 8
Congrats! I'm still on the search. Violence, at this time I'd happily take Kmart (was my first job back in H.S.). Just got a rejection letter from this one place yesterday....most likely because they said that they were gonna be moving their business farther north and I declined the travel because it was already a travel from where I live.
"Leave Luck to Heaven"- Nintendo

I got a new job finally. 10 years 8 months ago #377873

• Burr
  • Thank you received: 6
Congrats! It's definitely nice to have a job that makes a more tangible difference..
Co-host of Cat & Fox on AllGames.com!

I got a new job finally. 10 years 8 months ago #377878

• LowVoltag3
fuck man that sounds fucking awesome. Congrats.

I got a new job finally. 10 years 8 months ago #377922

• Quagmire_
  • Level 10
Congrats dude. I been working at this shithole grocery store since November. It's only part time though since I'm still in high school but fuck that shit.
I do not have Xbox Live anymore. I now have a PS3. My online name is Z71ridinhigh.
  • Page: