Forum

TOPIC: WTF Has Happened to This Place?

WTF Has Happened to This Place? 10 years 6 months ago #377831

I think the regulars, whether they be chatters or forum goers, began to leave when AGI left. DPL, The BBS, and FF are able to hold onto a some.I dunno. I hate to think that the popularity of this site was so hinged on one show.
[gamercard]Detective Rocko[/gamercard]
The administrator has disabled public write access.

WTF Has Happened to This Place? 10 years 6 months ago #377832

DetectiveRocko;377831 wrote:
I think the regulars, whether they be chatters or forum goers, began to leave when AGI left. DPL, The BBS, and FF are able to hold onto a some.I dunno. I hate to think that the popularity of this site was so hinged on one show.
Because it wasn't. A lot of us don't even listen to AGI.
http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e20/kareeji/arrowheadsig.jpg?t=1268771428
Twitter: hifibryYoutube: kareeji

WTF Has Happened to This Place? 10 years 6 months ago #377833

What you said is pretty much the reason why I stopped posting Firecube, It kinda ended up being a graveyard where you can just go back in time at archived threads to remember when the internet was good.I miss the good internet of olden days, way to many kids nowadays.

WTF Has Happened to This Place? 10 years 6 months ago #377842

• Decipher
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 1
Violence in HD;377832 wrote:
This is true. I remember back when AGI was on, I used to feel like one of the only people who actually Listened to the show, hung out in chat, AND posted on the forums. There really wasn't -and still isn't- much overlap between the forums and chat.

WTF Has Happened to This Place? 10 years 6 months ago #377849

• arefx
  • Stage A - 1
I don't listen to any of the podcasts. I just post on the forums, so I wouldn't mind more going on in here, but theres no way in hell I'd make a post saying that because it usually just results in everyone talking shit to the poster and them getting banned. =[Most of us have been posting here for over 5 years now. Thats a long time. Theres gotta be some way to breath more life back into the forums.
EvilWall wrote:
One of my best friends always tells me, "If you want a girl to stay with you, you have to eat her ass".
The Matrix;288931 wrote:
fuckin\' brit teeth eating sno-shit, jesus man
This post posted via rooted and overclocked droid x running at 1,345Mhz undervolted with LIBERTY 1.5 and adw.launcher ex through xscope pro

WTF Has Happened to This Place? 10 years 6 months ago #377864

• DeadMan
  • Stage A - 1
Communities can never be forced, there has to be a want for it to continue by the active population. I believe there still is that want, we just seem to be in a slow(?) period (doesn't seem so to me but what do I know). I rarely make actual topics, and mainly just reply, but I do enjoy being here :) and have for five years.
[Gamercard]Deadmanerz[/Gamercard] Origin and Battlelog: ColCake

WTF Has Happened to This Place? 10 years 6 months ago #377879

• LowVoltag3
Damn that sux, you guys are missing out. AGI is like a Radio Forum. And You have all these Posters (Callers/listeners) and every once in a while you have these Insane personalities (Mr. awesome, carley Cowley, Arena Ron etc...) That just stumble in and instead of post, they talk. But anyway, The archives are well worth the listen, from now until the end of time.

WTF Has Happened to This Place? 10 years 6 months ago #377912

• Firecube
  • Level 10
Now that all of you mention it, this place is kinda like an extended family. I weird family at that. This place is definitely unique. Seriously, where else can you find poeple like BuckFush, Burr, Arefx and quashpdarkman. Not saying that it's a bad thing, by the way. I'm just useing them as an example because I always see them posting. I don't think that I will ever leave this place completely, either.Yo, we should all just have a cook-out or somthing. I dunno. Toast to the "brotherhood".
Noble and true, you are the hero other heroes aspire to be. You are a natural leader, selfless and kind, who will put the lives of others above your own, and are steadfast in your pursuit of justice.
Firecube\'s space....

WTF Has Happened to This Place? 10 years 6 months ago #377919

• LowVoltag3
I love you man! No, no, no, I .... Love... you.... man....

WTF Has Happened to This Place? 10 years 6 months ago #377920

• arefx
  • Stage A - 1
hahahahaha so funny.
EvilWall wrote:
One of my best friends always tells me, "If you want a girl to stay with you, you have to eat her ass".
The Matrix;288931 wrote:
fuckin\' brit teeth eating sno-shit, jesus man
This post posted via rooted and overclocked droid x running at 1,345Mhz undervolted with LIBERTY 1.5 and adw.launcher ex through xscope pro