Forum

TOPIC: One of Obama's czars is a 9/11 Truther

One of Obama's czars is a 9/11 Truther 10 years 6 months ago #377676

• Burr
  • Thank you received: 6
Green jobs 'czar' signed 'truther' statement in 2004
Mr. Jones signed a statement for 911Truth.org in 2004 demanding an investigation into what the Bush Administration may have done that “deliberately allowed 9/11 to happen, perhaps as a pretext for war.”His name is listed with 99 other prominent signatories supporting such an investigation on the 911Truth.org website, including Code Pink co-founders Medea Benjamin and Jodi Evans, comedienne Janeane Garofalo, Democratic Rep. Cynthia McKinney of Georgia and others. He's identified as the executive director for the Ella Baker Center for Human Rights on the statement, which he founded before going to the White House. The statement is available here. Mr. Jones is number 46.[URL=http://p%3e9/11Truth.org]9/11Truth.org[/URL] spokesman Mike Berger told the Washington Times over the phone that all of the signers had been verified by their group. He said [URL=http://9/11Truth.org]9/11Truth.org[/URL] board members “spoke with each person on the list by phone or through email or individually confirm they hae added their name to that list.” “I think in most cases they spoke to them personally,” he added. “No one’s name was put on that list without them knowing it.”
BuckFarack's head may proceed to explode now..
Co-host of Cat & Fox on AllGames.com!

The administrator has disabled public write access.

One of Obama's czars is a 9/11 Truther 10 years 6 months ago #377677

• Token White Guy
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 1
He is the Man.

One of Obama's czars is a 9/11 Truther 10 years 6 months ago #377679

i will unironically side with fox news conservatives on this one in saying that it's downright unacceptable for someone of that caliber of stupidity to hold any sort of position of power in the federal government, especially if he believes said government murdered thousands of it's own citizens.then again, what the fuck is a "green jobs" czar anyways? and why the fuck is obama pretending to care about the environment when it's obvious from things like cash for clunkers that he doesn't?(i think clash for clunkers was a brilliant idea btw, and if nothing else deserves praise for being the only government program in years to actually operate within its budget)

One of Obama's czars is a 9/11 Truther 10 years 6 months ago #377689

• Decipher
  • Stage A - 1
quashpdarkman;377679 wrote:
i will unironically side with fox news conservatives on this one in saying that it's downright unacceptable for someone of that caliber of stupidity to hold any sort of position of power in the federal government, especially if he believes said government murdered thousands of it's own citizens.
Put down the whiskey and shotgun. It's doubtful that this will be allowed to influence any of his policies.

One of Obama's czars is a 9/11 Truther 10 years 6 months ago #377696

• Reffy
  • Stage A - 1
I like this new fad where the white house makes up cabinet level positions on the fly. It deserves its own political science textbook.

One of Obama's czars is a 9/11 Truther 10 years 6 months ago #377698

• Token White Guy
  • Stage A - 1
Reffy;377696 wrote:
I like this new fad where the white house makes up cabinet level positions on the fly. It deserves its own political science textbook.
Lets title it "How to look important when you aren't in charge of shit."

One of Obama's czars is a 9/11 Truther 10 years 6 months ago #377701

Token White Guy;377677 wrote:
He is the Man.
I do love that irony
http://twitter.com/AmazedSatsumaRandom thoughts from a random man

One of Obama's czars is a 9/11 Truther 10 years 6 months ago #377726

• Reffy
  • Stage A - 1
okay, if this guy dies in a timely fashion and under mysterious circumstances then I will give the truth movement some credibility.

One of Obama's czars is a 9/11 Truther 10 years 6 months ago #377736

Y'all realize that Fush will just say something along the lines of "oh, he's been relegated to a do-nothing position to keep him quiet", right?

One of Obama's czars is a 9/11 Truther 10 years 6 months ago #377737

• DeadMan
  • Stage A - 1
The Happening is going to happen now... government induced of course
[Gamercard]Deadmanerz[/Gamercard] Origin and Battlelog: ColCake