Forum

TOPIC: What is Your Favorite Alcoholic Drink?

What is Your Favorite Alcoholic Drink? 10 years 6 months ago #378051

The administrator has disabled public write access.

What is Your Favorite Alcoholic Drink? 10 years 6 months ago #378076

arefx;378035 wrote:
about to try Sapporo, as soon as it gets cold. it only has a C+ on beer advocate but it was only 2.99 a 22oz can and the cans are sexy. i'll let you know my impressions later.
I like Sapporo quite a bit. And yes, the cans are indeed sexy
"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Benjamin Franklin"The cost of failure is not that a saber-toothed tiger eats you... the cost of failure is nothing. The worst thing that will happen is that you will fail and no one will notice." - Seth Godin

What is Your Favorite Alcoholic Drink? 10 years 6 months ago #378079

• Oomba
  • Stage A - 1
Johnny Walker Blue Label, double on the rocks. Expensive, very worth it.As far as beer goes, they don't sell Yuengling in Ohio, but I get it whenever I'm out of state, which is quite often. Usually I go with something Great Lakes, or Blue Moon's seasonal beers. Rolling Rock is a great pale, though.
-Oomba, M.D., Captain U.S. Army

What is Your Favorite Alcoholic Drink? 10 years 6 months ago #378081

• arefx
  • Stage A - 1
AcquiredTarget;378076 wrote:
I like Sapporo quite a bit. And yes, the cans are indeed sexy
It was good, it reminded me of a mexican beer. Should cost less than it does for the taste but im sure thats just due to the fact it's imported from Japan.Oomba;378079 wrote:
Johnny Walker Blue Label, double on the rocks.Expensive, very worth it.As far as beer goes, they don't sell Yuengling in Ohio, but I get it whenever I'm out of state, which is quite often. Usually I go with something Great Lakes, or Blue Moon's seasonal beers. Rolling Rock is a great pale, though.
Are you serious? Yuengling tastes so good and cost sooo little. a duecey-duece is like $1.39
EvilWall wrote:
One of my best friends always tells me, "If you want a girl to stay with you, you have to eat her ass".
The Matrix;288931 wrote:
fuckin\' brit teeth eating sno-shit, jesus man
This post posted via rooted and overclocked droid x running at 1,345Mhz undervolted with LIBERTY 1.5 and adw.launcher ex through xscope pro

What is Your Favorite Alcoholic Drink? 10 years 6 months ago #378095

• JoEDigiTECH
  • Thank you received: 4
arefx;378081 wrote:
Are you serious? Yuengling tastes so good and cost sooo little. a duecey-duece is like $1.39
I watched the history of beer on netflix and they spoke of Yuengling (which is a very good beer). They have been producing and bottling it from the same brewery they started with I believe. What I know for sure is that they have very limited distribution because they don't want to expand or move the brewer for the sake of keeping quality up.So yeah, you can't get it everywhere.Here is the distributors page.

What is Your Favorite Alcoholic Drink? 10 years 6 months ago #378097

• arefx
  • Stage A - 1
I guess im lucky.
EvilWall wrote:
One of my best friends always tells me, "If you want a girl to stay with you, you have to eat her ass".
The Matrix;288931 wrote:
This post posted via rooted and overclocked droid x running at 1,345Mhz undervolted with LIBERTY 1.5 and adw.launcher ex through xscope pro

What is Your Favorite Alcoholic Drink? 10 years 6 months ago #378105

• LowVoltag3
I have a new favorite beer. New Castle. So smooth.

What is Your Favorite Alcoholic Drink? 10 years 6 months ago #378116

• JoEDigiTECH
  • Thank you received: 4
BuckFarack187;378105 wrote:
I have a new favorite beer. New Castle. So smooth.
New Castle is a good summer beer.I can't wait for Sam Adams Winter Lager to come out. Great football season beer.

What is Your Favorite Alcoholic Drink? 10 years 6 months ago #378135

JoEDigiTECH;378116 wrote:
New Castle is a good summer beer.
Yikes, I totally forgot about New Castle. Must go to store
"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Benjamin Franklin"The cost of failure is not that a saber-toothed tiger eats you... the cost of failure is nothing. The worst thing that will happen is that you will fail and no one will notice." - Seth Godin

What is Your Favorite Alcoholic Drink? 10 years 6 months ago #378161

• arefx
  • Stage A - 1
New Castle is great, its good because as it gets warmer it gets better lol and its so smooth, its refreshing.
EvilWall wrote:
The Matrix;288931 wrote: