Forum

TOPIC: Pax 2009

Pax 2009 10 years 7 months ago #377213

• Blackwolf
  • Stage A - 1
We have pretty much confirmed that there will be no broadcast space allotted for any independent media. The Annex across the street is unavailable so they actually have less space this year than they did last year, and are expecting larger crowds. They said there is a *chance* that the place we were at last year might still be available, but there is no guarantee, so I will not be bringing up all of my broadcasting equipment - I'll just be doing lots of prerecording stuff.
"Blackwolf tends to offend the same people all the time, he\'s got such a pattern it\'s almost funny. The whole spammer/think I\'m smart/argueing for arguement\'s sake clan tends to always end up at odds with Blackwolf." -BamBam
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Pax 2009 10 years 7 months ago #377223

• gk128
  • Stage A - 1
Blackwolf;377213 wrote:
We have pretty much confirmed that there will be no broadcast space allotted for any independent media. The Annex across the street is unavailable so they actually have less space this year than they did last year, and are expecting larger crowds. They said there is a *chance* that the place we were at last year might still be available, but there is no guarantee, so I will not be bringing up all of my broadcasting equipment - I'll just be doing lots of prerecording stuff.
That sucks, but now you won't be so busy recording stuff while that rest of us are drinking.

Pax 2009 10 years 7 months ago #377257

• Decipher
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 1
Just as well, I suppose. The All Games contingency that was there last year seemed to be a one-time-only affair. I'm glad I was there to experience it.

Pax 2009 10 years 7 months ago #377353

• havok978
  • Level 6
gk128;377223 wrote:
That sucks, but now you won't be so busy recording stuff while that rest of us are drinking.
Drunk Blackwolf at PAX...confirmed?
[gamercard]havok979[/gamercard]
Wii Friend Code: 0041-2774-6791-8109PS3 Friend Name: havok978

Pax 2009 10 years 7 months ago #377355

• -Beck-
  • Stage A - 1
OMG one week! It came up so fast. It's going to be awesome sauce wrapped in delicious bacon.

Pax 2009 10 years 7 months ago #377357

• Lord Moon
  • Stage A - 1
-Beck-;377355 wrote:
OMG one week! It came up so fast. It's going to be awesome sauce wrapped in delicious bacon.
I know I had a small panic attack last night thinking I had been scheduled to come in for work (one of my co-workers quit) this Sunday and at the same time thinking PAX was this weekend. All of this hit me as I was driving home from work last night.Thankfully, PAX is next week. No need for me to come up with an excuse to get out of overtime.

Pax 2009 10 years 7 months ago #377359

• havok978
  • Level 6
-Beck-;377355 wrote:
Which reminds me, I need to pack soon :(.
[gamercard]havok979[/gamercard]
Wii Friend Code: 0041-2774-6791-8109PS3 Friend Name: havok978

Pax 2009 10 years 7 months ago #377565

• Lord Moon
  • Stage A - 1
Hope everyone that's going got their passes.PAX 2009 sells out... er, is sold out

Pax 2009 10 years 7 months ago #377656

• Lord Moon
  • Stage A - 1
"Vacation" officially starts.........now. See you at PAX.

Pax 2009 10 years 7 months ago #377664

• Blackwolf
  • Stage A - 1
Decipher;377257 wrote:
Just as well, I suppose.
I really could have used the added publicity that having a broadcast from PAX would have gotten me, so I don't consider it "just as well". Thanks for your support.Doing last minute stuff before my flight leaves in 6 hours. I decided this year to not make *any* appointments. We're gonna just film where we think something is interesting rather than being forced into a schedule where we have to spend 30 minutes on something that our audience may not care about. This will probably be my least stressful PAX ever.
"Blackwolf tends to offend the same people all the time, he\'s got such a pattern it\'s almost funny. The whole spammer/think I\'m smart/argueing for arguement\'s sake clan tends to always end up at odds with Blackwolf." -BamBam