Forum

TOPIC: Random Quotes Thread

Random Quotes Thread 10 years 1 month ago #385897

From the greatest movie of all time:Johnny Murata: Kenner, just incase we get killed, I wanted to tell you that you have the biggest dick I've ever seen on a man.Chris Kenner: Thanks. I don't know what to say.Johnny Murata: How about, "don't get killed."
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Random Quotes Thread 10 years 1 month ago #386419

• Burr
  • Thank you received: 6
"Whenever we read the obscene stories, the voluptuous debaucheries, the cruel and torturous executions, the unrelenting vindictiveness, with which more than half the Bible is filled, it would be more consistent that we called it the word of a demon, than the word of God. It is a history of wickedness, that has served to corrupt and brutalize mankind." - Thomas Paine
Co-host of Cat & Fox on AllGames.com!

Random Quotes Thread 10 years 1 month ago #386436

• LowVoltag3
Zidy;386434 wrote:
"Cheddar and sour cream [chips]...I'm going to tell the world about this." - Me whilst under the influence.
Lol One of my famous "whilst under the influence" quotes...Me and my buddies are at the jack in the box drive through at like 2AM Stoned as shit. And we're all ordering food and its my turn to order and so I order a jumbo jack with..... "No Menos!!".... LLOL I meant to say no mayonnaise.. It was the funniest shit on the planet. We were just sitting in the fucking drive through laughing our fucking asses off for literally 2 minutes unable to speak or even breath.... So damn classic.:D

Random Quotes Thread 10 years 1 month ago #386445

"That's why I don't eat lobsters, because they're still alive when they like, kill them." -Snookie from "Jersey Shore"

Random Quotes Thread 10 years 5 days ago #387516

• Token White Guy
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 1
I hate having to respond to idiots in my Economics class.
Shartonya Nicholson says: What do you predict for the Obama Presidency and how they will correct/regulate the banking and mortgage industry? I feel he have a plan and its putting it into force. Its taken longer then he plan to get it show results. Since he been he have giving cuts on buying houses on taxes. Its becoming easier for people to purchase a house without wondering are they going to end up in a foreclosed. But as time go on I believe it will get better and more people will be able to buy a house.

Random Quotes Thread 9 years 10 months ago #388776

• Burr
  • Thank you received: 6
2 Kings 2 wrote:
23 From there Elisha went up to Bethel. As he was walking along the road, some youths came out of the town and jeered at him. "Go on up, you baldhead!" they said. "Go on up, you baldhead!" 24 He turned around, looked at them and called down a curse on them in the name of the LORD. Then two bears came out of the woods and mauled forty-two of the youths.
Gotta love the Bible..
Co-host of Cat & Fox on AllGames.com!