Forum

TOPIC: Random Quotes Thread

Random Quotes Thread 10 years 5 months ago #378092

• Token White Guy
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 1
And he loves a good horse raping.
“Some she loved and some she hated.” Sounds like male bashing. Horses are substituted for men. Joy seems to be talking about the variety of men that she has encountered. The different types of men, perhaps the ones she had been with. The ones, horses or men who prayed as they raped her. Maybe some members of the clergy had sex with her or forced their believes on her.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Random Quotes Thread 10 years 5 months ago #378169

• JoEDigiTECH
  • Thank you received: 4
Quotes I want to hear:Obama: "...because um tha President muthafucka!"Marc Anthony: "No, I'm only allowed to kiss her asshole."Lucy Liu: "JoE, can you see my pussy through these panties?"Paul Pierce: "Wow man, ya know... it's great to be a an NBA champion for the second time, EAST SIDE!!"

Random Quotes Thread 10 years 5 months ago #378171

• DeadMan
  • Stage A - 1
Unfortunately I recently heard "I don't like Lacoste that much because the collars don't pop well"
[Gamercard]Deadmanerz[/Gamercard] Origin and Battlelog: ColCake

Random Quotes Thread 10 years 5 months ago #378172

• JoEDigiTECH
DeadMan;378171 wrote:
Unfortunately I recently heard "I don't like Lacoste that much because the collars don't pop well"
You poor basterd.

Random Quotes Thread 10 years 5 months ago #378173

• True
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 8
Only a douche bag whines and makes a post about a story he doesn't want to read...f-ing douche bag.
- Some Yahoo Sports blog poster.I may just use this one.Deadman, that's funny because Locoste shirts were probably the original "popped" shirts (seen a lot of 80's movies with the douchbag types usually wearing collar popped Locoste shirts.)
"Leave Luck to Heaven"- Nintendo

Random Quotes Thread 10 years 5 months ago #378304

• JoEDigiTECH
"Auf wiedersehen, baby." - Sheriff Bart lolz

Random Quotes Thread 10 years 5 months ago #378306

• Burr
  • Thank you received: 6
Treaty with Tripoli, 1796 wrote:
As the government of the United States of America is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian Religion...
And according to the Constitution, treaties are law, so...
Co-host of Cat & Fox on AllGames.com!

Random Quotes Thread 10 years 4 months ago #379433

• True
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 8
Hey guys, lets review what a fanboy is!A fanboy is someone who is extremely devoted to a very specific and often limited topic of interest. Fanboys may focus their attentions on comic books, television series, computing platforms, videogames, films, and a wide variety of other topics, and they are often extremely single-minded in their devotion. They are also famous for being rather narrow minded, rejecting opinions and ideas which run contrary to their own, and they can comprise a small but very vocal minority on websites which are designed for fans of various topics, much to the frustration of more casual users.Creators often have difficulties with fanboys, because fans can have very set ideas about how they think things should be done. In the example above of a fanboy obsessed with a television series, the fanboy might get angry about events in the series, things a character did, or actors who decided to leave the show. Creators often find themselves criticized within hours of the widespread public release of a controversial decision, and some fanboys have even gone so far as to threaten creative talent in addition to simply being vocally opposed to creative decisions.The fanboy is often a figure of derision and mockery in the general community, due to the idea that fanboys are especially nerdy or geeky. Often, fanboys are teased for living at home or not being more active, and they are frequently encouraged to develop a wider range of interests. Psychologically, being a fanboy can be somewhat detrimental, as it tends to create a narrow minded view of the world; diverse interests are, as a general rule, more healthy.Read full article here: http://www.wisegeek.com/what-is-a-fanboy.htmIs this you? Oh wow, this is very depressing.
Posted on a gaming forum.
"Leave Luck to Heaven"- Nintendo

Random Quotes Thread 10 years 1 month ago #385443

• Burr
  • Thank you received: 6
Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victim may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron’s cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated, but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.
- C.S. Lewis
Co-host of Cat & Fox on AllGames.com!

Random Quotes Thread 10 years 1 month ago #385888

• Token White Guy
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 1
that is an embryo, this is false and homosexual
I laugh at Youtube's bottomless pit of fail.