Forum

TOPIC: Random Quotes Thread

Random Quotes Thread 10 years 7 months ago #373574

• Token White Guy
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 1
Post random quotes from where ever.
I can't believe Youtube is changing the channel themes. They're violating the US Constitution. - stupid cunt from Youtube
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Random Quotes Thread 10 years 7 months ago #373585

mindstormsabrewin wrote:
Use it [pain] to create something powerful. Write. Record. Play an instrument. Paint. Pick up a camera. This world doesn't make it easy, especially for sensitives. You have something powerful and positive to offer. It is your duty as a human to discover and develop that thing inside yourself. Then share it. You are not your circumstances. Having hope is a revolutionary act. Good luck.
-via youtube
http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e20/kareeji/arrowheadsig.jpg?t=1268771428
Twitter: hifibryYoutube: kareeji

Random Quotes Thread 10 years 7 months ago #373586

• Burr
  • Thank you received: 6
MLK wrote:
We know through painful experience that freedom is never voluntarily given by the oppressor; it must be demanded by the oppressed. Frankly I have never yet engaged in a direct action movement that was "well timed," according to the timetable of those who have not suffered unduly from the disease of segregation. For years now I have heard the word "Wait!" It rings in the ear of every Negro with a piercing familiarity. This "wait" has almost always meant "never." We must come to see with the distinguished jurist of yesterday that "justice too long delayed is justice denied."
andMLK wrote:
First, I must confess that over the last few years I have been gravely disappointed with the white moderate. I have almost reached the regrettable conclusion that the Negro's great stumbling block in the stride toward freedom is not the White Citizen's Council-er or the Ku Klux Klanner, but the white moderate who is more devoted to "order" than to justice; who prefers a negative peace which is the absence of tension to a positive peace which is the presence of justice; who constantly says "I agree with you in the goal you seek, but I can't agree with your methods of direct action;" who paternalistically feels he can set the timetable for another man's freedom; who lives by the myth of time and who constantly advises the Negro to wait until a "more convenient season."Shallow understanding from people of goodwill is more frustrating than absolute misunderstanding from people of ill will. Lukewarm acceptance is much more bewildering than outright rejection.
Words that ring just as true in today's civil rights battles..
Co-host of Cat & Fox on AllGames.com!

Random Quotes Thread 10 years 7 months ago #373589

• Redertainment
  • Level 6
  • Thank you received: 6
Support your country always, but support your government when they deserve it.-Mark TwainChange will not come if we wait for some other person or some other time. We are the ones we've been waiting for. We are the change that we seek.-Barack ObamaPolitics isn't vital, I just enjoy mocking people.-Hunter Red
The 2006 Time Magazine Man Of The Year is currently working on It Was In A Coffee Shop.

Random Quotes Thread 10 years 7 months ago #373598

If she doesn't give you the butt, she doesn't love you. -My Great Uncle RickA child miseducated is a child lost. -John F. Kennedy (consider yourselves educated)

Random Quotes Thread 10 years 7 months ago #373603

• LowVoltag3
“In the technotronic society the trend would seem to be towards the aggregation of the individual support of millions of uncoordinated citizens, easily within the reach of magnetic and attractive personalities effectively exploiting the latest communications techniques to manipulate emotions and control reason.” - Zbignew Brzezinski (Between Two Ages : America’s Role in the Technotronic Era, 1970)

Random Quotes Thread 10 years 7 months ago #373608

Man, I see in fight club the strongest and smartest men who've ever lived. I see all this potential, and I see squandering. God damn it, an entire generation pumping gas, waiting tables; slaves with white collars. Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes, working jobs we hate so we can buy shit we don't need. We're the middle children of history, man. No purpose or place. We have no Great War. No Great Depression. Our Great War's a spiritual war... our Great Depression is our lives. We've all been raised on television to believe that one day we'd all be millionaires, and movie gods, and rock stars. But we won't. And we're slowly learning that fact. And we're very, very pissed off.
Tyler Durden- fight club

Random Quotes Thread 10 years 7 months ago #373612

• eswat
  • Stage A - 1
Gabe Newell wrote:
We can make problems go away by solving them.
^ o_OAaron Draplin wrote:
Work hard. Do good work. For good people.

Random Quotes Thread 10 years 7 months ago #373613

• Token White Guy
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 1
I think Abe Lincoln once said, "Bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks."

Random Quotes Thread 10 years 7 months ago #373621

• True
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 8
"in a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe."-
- Michael JacksonI run into soo many quotes that I find interesting, now I can just post them here to share.
People say you never appreciate what you have until you lose it. The fact is, you appreciate what you have, you just never thought you would lose it.
-Youtube.
"Leave Luck to Heaven"- Nintendo