Forum

• Page:

TOPIC: Jennifer Love Hewitt vs Mila Kunis

Jennifer Love Hewitt vs Mila Kunis 15 years 8 months ago #3801

• Raghnall
  • Level 9
it's a tough choice...well not really, they are both hot but i have always had a thing for jlh.
i keep the wolf from the doorbut he calls me upcalls me on the phonetells me all the ways that he\'s gonna mess me upsteal all my childrenif i don\'t pay the ransombut i\'ll never see him againif i squeal to the cops
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Jennifer Love Hewitt vs Mila Kunis 15 years 8 months ago #3812

• The Host
  • Level 9
Laura Prepon beats Mila Kunis easy. And Scarlett is the new & improved JLH. But between Mila & JLH.JLH takes it easy I grew watching her on dozens of different tv shows and movies.

Jennifer Love Hewitt vs Mila Kunis 15 years 8 months ago #3816

• Kahmelion
  • Level 4
JLH no doubt.~Kahmelion

Jennifer Love Hewitt vs Mila Kunis 15 years 8 months ago #3938

Between Mila and Love, I'll go with Mila.But Elisha still beats both of them.
Defender of all consoles except CD-i.Wii Owner Since 04/25/07.Friend Code: 8872 5758 0015 9759Currently playing: SSX Blur (Wii), Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (Wii), Mario Party 8 (Wii), Guitar Hero II (PS2)

Jennifer Love Hewitt vs Mila Kunis 15 years 8 months ago #4104

• Raghnall
  • Level 9
The Host wrote:
Laura Prepon beats Mila Kunis easy. And Scarlett is the new & improved JLH. But between Mila & JLH.JLH takes it easy I grew watching her on dozens of different tv shows and movies.
i thought scarlett was hot in "lost in translation" and ghost world, but in the last couple of months she really has done something to turn me off of her. i think it's the hair.
i keep the wolf from the doorbut he calls me upcalls me on the phonetells me all the ways that he\'s gonna mess me upsteal all my childrenif i don\'t pay the ransombut i\'ll never see him againif i squeal to the cops

Jennifer Love Hewitt vs Mila Kunis 15 years 8 months ago #4116

• The Host
  • Level 9
Raghnall wrote:
i thought scarlett was hot in "lost in translation" and ghost world, but in the last couple of months she really has done something to turn me off of her. i think it's the hair.
You were actually looking at her hair ?:shock: Nah,they all have their good and bad hair days as do we all.Still she to me is by far the most attractive actresses around today.With the exception of one other actress.Of course they look so much alike so that's why they are tied at # 1 to me.

Jennifer Love Hewitt vs Mila Kunis 15 years 8 months ago #4123

I'd have to say JLH by a hair's width.-AT
"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Benjamin Franklin"The cost of failure is not that a saber-toothed tiger eats you... the cost of failure is nothing. The worst thing that will happen is that you will fail and no one will notice." - Seth Godin

Jennifer Love Hewitt vs Mila Kunis 15 years 7 months ago #11592

• stubburn
  • Level 1
Mila...JLH has had some nasty banged up pics...her face look totally mishapened.

Jennifer Love Hewitt vs Mila Kunis 15 years 7 months ago #11593

I would have said JLH...until I saw The Tuxedo! But it's hard NOT to choose any woman who wears a pair of panties like THAT!
"And when you lose control, you\'ll reap the harvest you have sown."

Jennifer Love Hewitt vs Mila Kunis 15 years 7 months ago #11626

• RAX
  • Level 1
Mila :)
  • Page: