Forum

TOPIC: Anyone Following...

Anyone Following... 10 years 5 months ago #372645

• LowVoltag3
Nut_Man;372642 wrote:
Hi. anyway, ive heard the whole argument about him not saying he hates Israel. Buckfush I knew you would bring that up. Since you refuse to believe anything the US government says you have to believe that the Iranian government would never say anything like that. It must be a trick right? Everything is a trick.
No nutman, I believe the US government. Henry Kissinger is part of the US government. He said on TV, "if this revolution doesn't work, we'll have to move in with troops". I believe what he is saying. You don't. And concerning israel, it's not like they said it at a party or what not. Israel threatens them all the time. They fucking publicly run drills, saying "we are preparing for a massive invasion of Iran!!" For fucks sake. What do you expect them to say?
You know, let's use your own logic here: Is it really that hard for people to see this for what it is? Is it really so hard for people tosee that a good portion Iranians are fed up with the way their government is run and are doing something about it without foreign involvement? Is it really so hard to believe that a lot of countries(governments, rather) in the middle east hate Israel for one reason or another and will publicly state that? NOPE MUST BE PSYOPS AND MSM PURPOSELY MIS TRANSLATING.
First off, I'm not discounting that a portion of Iran isn't fed up with the government. But I do believe that that movement has been taken over by the CIA. I believe the CIA is leading the movement in Iran. In 2007 Senetar Lieberman appropriated $75 million to "Funding Democracy in Iran"...2008 Seymour hersh's report Seymour Hersh On Covert Operations In IranQuoting Paul Craig roberts
On May 23, 2007, Brian Ross and Richard Esposito reported on ABC News: “The CIA has received secret presidential approval to mount a covert “black” operation to destabilize the Iranian government, current and former officials in the intelligence community tell ABC News.”On May 27, 2007, the London Telegraph independently reported: “Mr. Bush has signed an official document endorsing CIA plans for a propaganda and disinformation campaign intended to destabilize, and eventually topple, the theocratic rule of the mullahs.”A few days previously, the Telegraph reported on May 16, 2007, that Bush administration neocon warmonger John Bolton told the Telegraph that a US military attack on Iran would “be a ‘last option’ after economic sanctions and attempts to foment a popular revolution had failed.”On June 29, 2008, Seymour Hersh reported in the New Yorker: “Late last year, Congress agreed to a request from President Bush to fund a major escalation of covert operations against Iran, according to current and former military, intelligence, and congressional sources. These operations, for which the President sought up to four hundred million dollars, were described in a Presidential Finding signed by Bush, and are designed to destabilize the country’s religious leadership.”
then you have John bolten... And henry Kissinger.... And the way the Media is getting behind this... There is absolutely no question that this is a US/CIA operation. No question at all. If you can't see it, you're F'ing blind.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Anyone Following... 10 years 5 months ago #372656

• Nut_Man
  • Stage A - 1
So you don't believe than Iranian people could just be fed up with their government then?Btw Buckfush, I'm gonna try and not be so hostile from now on because I realize that were all here because were fans of AllGames, AGI etc...

Anyone Following... 10 years 5 months ago #372659

• LowVoltag3
Nut_Man;372656 wrote:
So you don't believe than Iranian people could just be fed up with their government then?
I don't even know how to answer your question... In what context are you putting your question in? Because there is already too much evidence suggesting that the US is deeply involved. I mean, it's out right admitted.
Btw Buckfush, I'm gonna try and not be so hostile from now on because I realize that were all here because were fans of AllGames, AGI etc...
Kool bro. I'll do the same.

Anyone Following... 10 years 5 months ago #372670

AcquiredTarget;372626 wrote:
The Iranian military led by the Revolutionary Guards will make the protests stop soon enough and squash any fledgling movement. The Supreme Leader and the Ulama will only put of with so much, especially with women the mix of protesters. This quite possible that after the protests die, the Revolutionary Guards more power. Just noticed that the Revolutionary Guard is indeed guarding the Revolutionaries.
To be fair their supreme leader said the same right before the weekend.Full story hereAnyways I heard talks about a national stay at home strike by the protesters, which would deja vu of the '79 Iranian Revolution
http://twitter.com/AmazedSatsumaRandom thoughts from a random man

Anyone Following... 10 years 5 months ago #372684

• Reffy
  • Stage A - 1
The protests may very well be supplemented and supported by CIA operations, however we wont actually know what is going for a very long time. I have to say I do find it odd how much media coverage this is getting. Digg is saturated, cable news is saturated, newspapers love this story, even youtube and social networking sites are embracing these protests.

Anyone Following... 10 years 5 months ago #372687

• agn
  • Administrator
I've asked buckfush to stay on topic in threads but this is a good example of why it's a two way street with trolling. Most of his stuff is on par with the discussion except when he is posting about the federal reserve stuff which has nothing to do with this.However, instead of ignoring his opinions that are so "insane", Nutman and Amazedsatsuma resort to troll baiting with
Quote:Originally Posted by Nut_Man Here's why no one ever listens to you ever. Ever.that and he has admitted he doesn't see anything wrong funding NWO if that mean he can play videogames
How does this further the debate? It's troll baiting and has nothing to do with the issues.Then reffy goes on a tirade of how Buck's opinions (which are also the opinions of millions of other people who don't want to be told to SHUT THE FUCK UP,) because they disagree with YOU. All your posts do is fan the flames and create more of a distraction from the original discussion. You get more angry at someone who has a belief than you do at the administration that actually tortured people against the geneva convention.Why are you so affected by what he writes when you think it's complete idiocy. Just ignore it. You can't go through life expecting everyone to think like you.STOP PERSONALLY ATTACKING EACH OTHER. IGNORE THE ON TOPIC POSTS YOU DISAGREE WITH OR SIMPLY RESPOND WITH YOUR OWN POSTS.I'm going to put whomever uses personal attacks on a week suspension. That's YOU BUCKFUSH and anyone else who sees fit to insult someone for not getting a point or posting a differing opinion.
[gamercard]agn[/gamercard]Join the allgames community

Anyone Following... 10 years 5 months ago #372688

• Nut_Man
  • Stage A - 1
BuckFarack187;372659 wrote:
I don't even know how to answer your question... In what context are you putting your question in? Because there is already too much evidence suggesting that the US is deeply involved. I mean, it's out right admitted.
I think it's possible for this kind of thing to happen without any outside intervention. That said, it's not entirely out of the realm of possibility for the US to be involved in some way. Just like Iran probably supplied Iraqi insurgents at one point or another.

Anyone Following... 10 years 5 months ago #372691

• arefx
  • Stage A - 1
agn;372687 wrote:
I've asked buckfush to stay on topic in threads but this is a good example of why it's a two way street with trolling. Most of his stuff is on par with the discussion except when he is posting about the federal reserve stuff which has nothing to do with this.However, instead of ignoring his opinions that are so "insane", Nutman and Amazedsatsuma resort to troll baiting withHow does this further the debate? It's troll baiting and has nothing to do with the issues.Then reffy goes on a tirade of how Buck's opinions (which are also the opinions of millions of other people who don't want to be told to SHUT THE FUCK UP,) because they disagree with YOU. All your posts do is fan the flames and create more of a distraction from the original discussion. You get more angry at someone who has a belief than you do at the administration that actually tortured people against the geneva convention.Why are you so affected by what he writes when you think it's complete idiocy. Just ignore it. You can't go through life expecting everyone to think like you.STOP PERSONALLY ATTACKING EACH OTHER. IGNORE THE ON TOPIC POSTS YOU DISAGREE WITH OR SIMPLY RESPOND WITH YOUR OWN POSTS.I'm going to put whomever uses personal attacks on a week suspension. That's YOU BUCKFUSH and anyone else who sees fit to insult someone for not getting a point or posting a differing opinion.
You're stupid. Just Kidding. Yeah, everyone is going to have different opinions, stop calling someone stupid because of it, just ignore it if you must.
EvilWall wrote:
One of my best friends always tells me, "If you want a girl to stay with you, you have to eat her ass".
The Matrix;288931 wrote:
fuckin\' brit teeth eating sno-shit, jesus man
This post posted via rooted and overclocked droid x running at 1,345Mhz undervolted with LIBERTY 1.5 and adw.launcher ex through xscope pro

Anyone Following... 10 years 5 months ago #372695

• LowVoltag3
Nut_Man;372688 wrote:
I think it's possible for this kind of thing to happen without any outside intervention. That said, it's not entirely out of the realm of possibility for the US to be involved in some way. Just like Iran probably supplied Iraqi insurgents at one point or another.
It actually did happen, that's how the people who are in power, are in power right now. The 1979 Islamic Revolution. The Iranian people overthrew the CIA planted, puppet dictatorship of the Shah.

Anyone Following... 10 years 5 months ago #372699

Reffy;372684 wrote:
The protests may very well be supplemented and supported by CIA operations, however we wont actually know what is going for a very long time. I have to say I do find it odd how much media coverage this is getting. Digg is saturated, cable news is saturated, newspapers love this story, even youtube and social networking sites are embracing these protests.
Its being covered heavily in the news because it's Iran, a powerful country whose unoffical national anthem was pretty much death to America. If this was some kind of genocide in the Sudan (Darfar) it will get far less attention.And Reffy we know this is really a CIA operations sooner if the reanimated corpse of Mohammad Reza Shah Pahlavi retakes the throne
http://twitter.com/AmazedSatsumaRandom thoughts from a random man