Forum

TOPIC: Anyone Following...

Anyone Following... 10 years 5 months ago #371906

• Token White Guy
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 1
Anyone following the stuff going on in Iran? My PC is practically glued to Liveleak with protester videos.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Anyone Following... 10 years 5 months ago #371909

• EvilWall
  • Stage A - 1
They're supposedly having a recount, those seem to be popular these days.
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Anyone Following... 10 years 5 months ago #371911

• LowVoltag3
Now I'm not for or against iran. Tbh, I could care less, its not my country, but according to investigative journalist, seymour hersh, the bush administration has already been running covert operations within Iran, through wahabiist groups, in order to destabilize the country. Take it for what you think its worth.

Anyone Following... 10 years 5 months ago #371929

• EvilWall
  • Stage A - 1
BuckFarack187;371911 wrote:
Now I'm not for or against iran. Tbh, I could care less, its not my country, but according to investigative journalist, seymour hersh, the bush administration has already been running covert operations within Iran, through wahabiist groups, in order to destabilize the country. Take it for what you think its worth.
Not very covert if you know about them.
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Anyone Following... 10 years 5 months ago #371932

• Ezekiel
  • Stage A - 1
Maybe he's a part of the wahabiist groups?

Anyone Following... 10 years 5 months ago #371933

• JoEDigiTECH
  • Thank you received: 4
EvilWall;371929 wrote:
Not very covert if you know about them.
I lol'd.

Anyone Following... 10 years 5 months ago #371946

I just hope the Mullahs don't decide to crack down so hard that it make Tiananmen Square look like a paper cut in comparison
http://twitter.com/AmazedSatsumaRandom thoughts from a random man

Anyone Following... 10 years 5 months ago #371953

• Burr
  • Thank you received: 6
Iranians have balls.I'm not sure what the mullahs were thinking. Ahmadinejad probably would have won anyway, but to do all sorts of shady shit like announcing him the winner while people were still voting and there was no way they could have counted a significant number of ballots just reeks of arrogance. "We're gonna fix this so obviously, and there's nothing you can do to stop us! So just give up voting altogether, please.."
Co-host of Cat & Fox on AllGames.com!

Anyone Following... 10 years 5 months ago #371958

• Token White Guy
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 1
Burr;371953 wrote:
Iranians have balls.I'm not sure what the mullahs were thinking. Ahmadinejad probably would have won anyway, but to do all sorts of shady shit like announcing him the winner while people were still voting and there was no way they could have counted a significant number of ballots just reeks of arrogance. "We're gonna fix this so obviously, and there's nothing you can do to stop us! So just give up voting altogether, please.."
I think they want the Mullahs out just as bad as the US does.

Anyone Following... 10 years 5 months ago #371967

It's not surprising that the Ulama/Mullahs went this route. They probably felt so secure in their control. The questions is what'll the Iranian people who want change (why can't I say that word without a smirking) will do after the security forces sweep in, followed by the clerics exerting more control. Will they have a "moderate" candidate in the next elections? Or will they have the same candidate for all parties.Burr;371953 wrote:
Isn't that what entertainment channels do? What're they called again? CNN, Fox and that other one.
"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Benjamin Franklin"The cost of failure is not that a saber-toothed tiger eats you... the cost of failure is nothing. The worst thing that will happen is that you will fail and no one will notice." - Seth Godin