Forum

TOPIC: What're you doing besides Allgames? thread

What're you doing besides Allgames? thread 7 years 4 months ago #396802

• True
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 8
Watching the Game of Thrones marathon.
"Leave Luck to Heaven"- Nintendo
The administrator has disabled public write access.

What're you doing besides Allgames? thread 7 years 4 weeks ago #397175

• True
  • Stage A - 1
Just watched this movie and though it's all in Spanish and I had no idea what Will Ferrell was saying but it was hilarious none the less'Casa de mi Padre'[youtube]HiEHEfgH2ng[/youtube]

What're you doing besides Allgames? thread 7 years 1 week ago #397258

• JoEDigiTECH
  • Thank you received: 4
I've been buried in homework since the beginning of the year. Hardly any time for games and other fun stuff. Average weekday:5:45AM Wake up6:45AM Kiss the wife (unless she's still at work) and kids and leave for work7ish Get to work (I really like my job)4:00PM Leave work4:45PM Get home and eat with the family (I try my best to get my kids laughing so milk/juice/water shoots out their noses)5:45PM Kiss my wife as she heads off to work5:45PM-8:00PM Clean dishes/house/Play with the kids8:00PM - Kids go to bed8:00PM-12 +/- 1hr Schoolwork12ish to 5:45 sleep I'm still a happy camper though. I hope y'all are doing well.

What're you doing besides Allgames? thread 7 years 1 week ago #397264

• DeadMan
  • Stage A - 1
What are you going to school for?
[Gamercard]Deadmanerz[/Gamercard] Origin and Battlelog: ColCake

What're you doing besides Allgames? thread 7 years 1 week ago #397266

• JoEDigiTECH
  • Thank you received: 4
DeadMan;397264 wrote:
What are you going to school for?
For the piece of paper they give me at the end. :DBusiness Management. I already do what I like but for me to move up I need a Bachelor's Degree. Work has paid for quite a bit tuition thus far. It's taken me this long to finish up my Bachelor's because I refused to be in debt. Now that I make good money I'm finishing up in this accelerated program. So yeah, by this time next year I will have a piece of paper that says I can do a job I can already do. :p

What're you doing besides Allgames? thread 7 years 1 week ago #397267

• True
  • Stage A - 1
Home from work for a a few hours now, about to clean house on my PC and do a full/clean HD wipe. The bad thing is re-installing all of my programs.

What're you doing besides Allgames? thread 7 years 1 week ago #397268

• Burr
  • Thank you received: 6
Something happen to your computer?
Co-host of Cat & Fox on AllGames.com!

What're you doing besides Allgames? thread 7 years 1 week ago #397275

• True
  • Stage A - 1
Burr;397268 wrote:
Something happen to your computer?
Well...... I do a lot of video editing and it's an OLD computer now and It had started running really choppy (youtube videos, other websites videos (IGN) and even chopping up the audio here on Allgames). I scanned it a few times (two different programs) and no malware or viruses, then noticed that I hadn't vacuumed it in a long while.. So I go to open the thing up and my fan and CPU heatsink is completely clogged with dust bunnies! My video card also, I'm surprised the thing didn't blowup on me with the rendering I do, lol. I had noticed that along with the choppiness that my Fans were running really fast and loud, but I kept putting off dusting it. Now I never opened the computer and gave it a really good valcuuming, I'd just stick the hose in a try to clear off the fan. But since it had started to run really bad I opened it up and took off the heat sink for the first time and it was a total mess inside. The way I was "cleaning" it before was just sucking off the lil dust I could see and leaving a lot more still stuck onto the Fan and Heatsink. So I did a full clean of that, cleaning off my CPU also but noticed that I would need to put on new thermal compound which I didn't have (ordered off Newegg on Friday). After cleaning everything up, the Comp. ran much quieter but still a little choppy (no thermal yet, hopefully tomorrow) so I just decided to format the whole harddrive and clean up all the junk I had on it.In short, my computer started to run crappy and I wanted to clean it off fully. It's running good now no more choppy video and audio but still hotter than I want it. The thermal compound on the CPU should help fix that. Now I know that I should clean it more often and this gave me some experience for when I start building my new comp.

What're you doing besides Allgames? thread 7 years 6 days ago #397276

• Burr
  • Thank you received: 6
Ah cool.. glad you caught it before it blew up! LOL
Co-host of Cat & Fox on AllGames.com!

What're you doing besides Allgames? thread 7 years 6 days ago #397279

• TigerClaw
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 3
I was actually on Vacation last week.