Forum

TOPIC: Nudity in Sigs is a NO-NO

Nudity in Sigs is a NO-NO 15 years 1 month ago #30475

• Blackwolf
  • Stage A - 1
We have recently had another user push the boundaries of what is and isn't appropriate in your signature. Unlike the first time this happened, however, when I sent a friendly PM to him asking him to change it, he politely told me to go fuck myself and to just turn off everyone's signature.After speaking with Apulo, we've decided to actually make it official.There is to be no NWS images (such as nudity) in your signature or avatar. The reason for this is because these are viewable anywhere you post. You can still post these in the Love, Sex, and Relationships forum here, because people viewing this website from work, school, or a public computer lab can just avoid the Love, Sex, and Relationships forum. But asking everyone who comes here to disable EVERYONE'S signature, meaning we can't view the great sigs designed by the artists among us, that's unfair, rude, and being a douche.Which, by the way, violates Rule #2 of not being a douche. :>Let's all be adults about it, and use common sense. It hurts me to see that I've even had to say this at all...I took you all as smart enough to be able to use the common sense to not go over the line, because we put the line reeeeeeeeeally far away.Nudity is allowed in the Love, Sex, and Relationships forum, because we figure people will know that there could be NWS images here, so they just won't browse here. Nothing has changed in that respect.Thank you for your time.-Blackwolf, Allgames.com Forum Moderator
"Blackwolf tends to offend the same people all the time, he\'s got such a pattern it\'s almost funny. The whole spammer/think I\'m smart/argueing for arguement\'s sake clan tends to always end up at odds with Blackwolf." -BamBam
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Nudity in Sigs is a NO-NO 15 years 1 month ago #30477

Blackwolf wrote:
We have recently had another user push the boundaries of what is and isn't appropriate in your signature. Unlike the first time this happened, however, when I sent a friendly PM to him asking him to change it, he politely told me to go fuck myself and to just turn off everyone's signature.After speaking with Apulo, we've decided to actually make it official.There is to be no NWS images (such as nudity) in your signature or avatar. The reason for this is because these are viewable anywhere you post. You can still post these in the Women forum here, because people viewing this website from work, school, or a public computer lab can just avoid the Women forum. But asking everyone who comes here to disable EVERYONE'S signature, meaning we can't view the great sigs designed by the artists among us, that's unfair, rude, and being a douche.Which, by the way, violates Rule #2 of not being a douche. :>Let's all be adults about it, and use common sense. It hurts me to see that I've even had to say this at all...I took you all as smart enough to be able to use the common sense to not go over the line, because we put the line reeeeeeeeeally far away.Nudity is allowed in the Women forum, because we figure people will know that there could be NWS images here, so they just won't browse here. Nothing has changed in that respect.Thank you for your time.-Blackwolf, Allgames.com Forum Moderator
i warned him... i really did...

Nudity in Sigs is a NO-NO 15 years 1 month ago #30505

Thy Bobby hath spoken.

Nudity in Sigs is a NO-NO 15 years 1 month ago #30520

• True
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 8
Aww, that ass! I saw that sig, and for him to say to take off everyones sig because of his immaturity....that ass.
"Leave Luck to Heaven"- Nintendo

Nudity in Sigs is a NO-NO 15 years 1 month ago #30542

yeaH........blackwolf shouldn't have to make a thread about this.......freakin hilary duff crazed teenagers..........gross
Dunemaul PvP - 108 days /playedElune PvE - 180 days /played288 days of playing WoW since 2005. /wrists

Nudity in Sigs is a NO-NO 15 years 1 month ago #30609

DarthEvilDude wrote:
i warned him... i really did...
I told him to take it off but he did not listen.

Nudity in Sigs is a NO-NO 15 years 1 month ago #30617

Blackwolf wrote:
There is to be no NWS images (such as nudity) in your signature or avatar.
What's NWS?
"It's like they deep fried delicious goodness and squared it... into a triangle." (BloodShotRobot, PAX08 )
"[Optimus] Prime is like Jack Bauer without all the issues" (Redmond, AGI Episode 211)

Nudity in Sigs is a NO-NO 15 years 1 month ago #30618

• Blackwolf
  • Stage A - 1
Not Work Safe.
"Blackwolf tends to offend the same people all the time, he\'s got such a pattern it\'s almost funny. The whole spammer/think I\'m smart/argueing for arguement\'s sake clan tends to always end up at odds with Blackwolf." -BamBam

Nudity in Sigs is a NO-NO 15 years 1 month ago #30620

Blackwolf wrote:
Not Work Safe.
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
"It's like they deep fried delicious goodness and squared it... into a triangle." (BloodShotRobot, PAX08 )
"[Optimus] Prime is like Jack Bauer without all the issues" (Redmond, AGI Episode 211)

Nudity in Sigs is a NO-NO 15 years 1 month ago #30664

• Dualist
  • Stage A - 1
Well why would you be reviewing this forum at work or school?Shouldn't you be doing work or schoolwork? ;)But what is your guys' thoughts on posting nudity...that isn't a sig? Like make a thread and show some nudity in it.