Forum

TOPIC: BOSTON: Greatest Sports City in America

BOSTON: Greatest Sports City in America 11 years 8 months ago #312507

• malvado
  • Level 3
sorry scot
The administrator has disabled public write access.

BOSTON: Greatest Sports City in America 11 years 8 months ago #312508

• Token White Guy
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 1
JoEDigiTECH;312495 wrote:
I am so bumming right now. It is going to be a quiet day at work tomorrow. Congrats to the Giants, they got the job done. I'm going to make love to my wife now... that should cheer me up a bit. :(
I'd laugh my ass off if she says "Go giants" when you are in the middle of it. :smt077:badgrin:

BOSTON: Greatest Sports City in America 11 years 8 months ago #312517

You know I'm not from the area but I've been a New England fan since they went and played Green Bay in the Super Bowl in the 90's(I need to find my old Bledsoe jersey from 97 btw). I wanted to see the perfect season finished completely but I gotta say after watching that defense blow it at the end, I'm getting more enjoyment seeing this thread bumped in Boston sadness instead of another OMG WE WIN AGAIN!!!!! This is the start though. Get your dunkin donuts ready, them Celtics is next. (Brady is still the man though)
Formally D Combo313

BOSTON: Greatest Sports City in America 11 years 8 months ago #312519

• kennytee
  • Level 5
I'll be curious to see what the analysis of the game is tomorrow. I watched most of it (channel surfing at commercials during the first half, all of the second half) and I didn't really see much that went wrong for either team. The Pats jumped all over the Giants mistakes, but that Giants defense really held the line. And the Giants offense made the most of what little bit the New England defense gave them. I thought Randy Moss would have been more a factor in this one, but it looked like they covered him pretty good. I don't know, maybe the Pats O-line should have been better, or were the giants just that good?I'm not trying to be a wise-ass here, just truly asking the question, because as bad as you Pats fans must feel right now, don't you just have to admit the Giants were the better team when it counted the most?
[gamercard]kennytee[/gamercard][psnid]kennytee[/psnid]

BOSTON: Greatest Sports City in America 11 years 8 months ago #312549

• NickFerg
  • Level 1
I can just see Scot's intro to the show tomorrow, "Welcome to AGI-" BLAM! little bits of Scot brains all over the Justin cam. Oh well, there's always next year! Congratulations to the world champion New York Giants, led by Eli Manning. You silenced all of the doubters kid.
[gamercard]NickFerg[/gamercard][URL=http://www.halocrusades.com?p=page&x=2269]Help me "Finish The Fight!"[/URL]Torquill wrote:
This thread feels like the climax of Act 1 of the internet.Epic.

BOSTON: Greatest Sports City in America 11 years 8 months ago #312552

• Flavius
  • Stage A - 1
JoEDigiTECH;312495 wrote:
I am so bumming right now. It is going to be a quiet day at work tomorrow. Congrats to the Giants, they got the job done. I'm going to make love to my wife now... that should cheer me up a bit. :(
Angry, but tender, JoE...angry, but tender.

Un-freakin' beleivable 11 years 8 months ago #313183

• kennytee
  • Level 5
Are you kidding me?Okay, first off, I'm not lying here....I just heard that Curt Schilling may be done, as in finished career. His significant shoulder injury might force him to call it quits, according to some reports. Now before you all go talking nasty, I'm just repeating a report. He has blogged about it on his site, and says he will abide by team doctor advice.not that it matters much. I think even without Schilling, they've got the best pitching in the East, maybe even in the Majors period. And believe me, it pains me to say that!okay, heres what ESPN had to say;The Boston Herald first reported Schilling's injury on its Web site, saying the injury was serious enough to consider surgery that could keep him out for the whole 2008 season. The Boston Globe reported later Thursday that even without surgery Schilling would be out until at least the All-Star break.so its not all that bad (and not the first time an update oversold a story) after all. Put away your crying towels, Boston fans.
[gamercard]kennytee[/gamercard][psnid]kennytee[/psnid]

BOSTON: Greatest Sports City in America 11 years 4 months ago #326819

• JoEDigiTECH
  • Thank you received: 4
We're Great again!!! :) Sorry, I couldn't help it.

BOSTON: Greatest Sports City in America 11 years 4 months ago #326821

• agn
  • Administrator
Great series, they really looked bad in game 4 and I was worried that they couldn't get it together. As luck has it I'll be in Rhode Island working on that movie for games 5-7 which means I'm just a 45 minute drive to Boston to celebrate should they win!
[gamercard]agn[/gamercard]Join the allgames community

BOSTON: Greatest Sports City in America 11 years 4 months ago #326824

• LowVoltag3