Forum

TOPIC: BOSTON: Greatest Sports City in America

BOSTON: Greatest Sports City in America 11 years 10 months ago #296355

• JoEDigiTECH
  • Thank you received: 4
According to me. Patriots: Undefeated Eagles: UndefeatedCeltics: Best Basketball team that Boston has had since the early 80sRed Sox: Sweep the ALDS and now in the ALCSI couldn't be happier. You would be hard pressed to find a better Sports city right know. If you oppose my point of view let it be known.See you in the sports pages!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

BOSTON: Greatest Sports City in America 11 years 10 months ago #296357

• Token White Guy
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 1
You can go to Hell! :D

BOSTON: Greatest Sports City in America 11 years 10 months ago #296358

• arefx
  • Stage A - 1
I hate sports. And Boston.;)
EvilWall wrote:
One of my best friends always tells me, "If you want a girl to stay with you, you have to eat her ass".
The Matrix;288931 wrote:
fuckin\' brit teeth eating sno-shit, jesus man
This post posted via rooted and overclocked droid x running at 1,345Mhz undervolted with LIBERTY 1.5 and adw.launcher ex through xscope pro

BOSTON: Greatest Sports City in America 11 years 10 months ago #296359

• GH33DA
  • Stage A - 1
You must be high on crack street.
Valleys Of NeptuneBuckFarack187;366915 wrote:
I don\'t even know why I still try.

BOSTON: Greatest Sports City in America 11 years 10 months ago #296363

• True
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 8
Whatever JoE!Chicago ftw, I don't care how much our teams fail to win championships *sticks out tongue*
"Leave Luck to Heaven"- Nintendo

BOSTON: Greatest Sports City in America 11 years 10 months ago #296365

• JoEDigiTECH
I don't see anyone backing up their statements. Just a bunch of haters then.

BOSTON: Greatest Sports City in America 11 years 10 months ago #296368

• GH33DA
  • Stage A - 1
JoEDigiTECH;296365 wrote:
I don't see anyone backing up their statements. Just a bunch of haters then.
http://www.sportingnews.com/yourturn/viewtopic.php?t=248801Like I said....HIGH ON CRACK STREET!
Valleys Of NeptuneBuckFarack187;366915 wrote:
I don\'t even know why I still try.

BOSTON: Greatest Sports City in America 11 years 10 months ago #296369

• JoEDigiTECH
GH33DA;296368 wrote: Ok. You fail on the grounds that that article was posted on August 1st. Before Football season started. I hear by throw out that argument based on that alone. Thanks for playing.

BOSTON: Greatest Sports City in America 11 years 10 months ago #296371

• jwg
Well, when it comes to football, you should have been a Cowboys fan during the Troy Aikman, Emmit Smith, Michal Irving era. You have no idea what crazed fans are, although I guess you could argue there's a difference between crazed fans and good ones.Just wait until the new Cowboy stadium is finished that holds 100,000 people and it sells out every game. Hell, even a high school football game here can have tens of thousands of fans in the stands, so yeah, people here are dedicated and fanatic.If you're arguing that winning makes a great sports town, then yeah, you could say New England is better, but you won't find more loyal fans that Cowboy ones.Sure Maverick fans are for the most part worthless trash, but don't get them mixed up with Cowboy fansThe Red Sox should win with the size of their payroll. They're like a Yankees lite when it comes to spending. Besides, you guys still traded Babe Ruth, so whatever :p I guess the Celtics deserve to have a good team for a few years after all the sucking they've been doing. Enjoy it while you can. They'll still get their ass kicked by whoever comes out of the West if they do make The Finals. Just ask Kevin Garnett about it.

BOSTON: Greatest Sports City in America 11 years 10 months ago #296376

• JoEDigiTECH
jwg;296371 wrote:
Well, when it comes to football, you should have been a Cowboys fan during the Troy Aikman, Emmit Smith, Michal Irving era. You have no idea what crazed fans are, although I guess you could argue there's a difference between crazed fans and good ones.Just wait until the new Cowboy stadium is finished that holds 100,000 people and it sells out every game. Hell, even a high school football game here can have tens of thousands of fans in the stands, so yeah, people here are dedicated and fanatic.If you're arguing that winning makes a great sports town, then yeah, you could say New England is better, but you won't find more loyal fans that Cowboy ones.Sure Maverick fans are for the most part worthless trash, but don't get them mixed up with Cowboy fansThe Red Sox should win with the size of their payroll. They're like a Yankees lite when it comes to spending. Besides, you guys still traded Babe Ruth, so whatever :p I guess the Celtics deserve to have a good team for a few years after all the sucking they've been doing. Enjoy it while you can. They'll still get their ass kicked by whoever comes out of the West if they do make The Finals. Just ask Kevin Garnett about it.
Great argument. I agree that Dallas has great devoted fans. But, I can also tell you that there are some of us Patriots fans that are just as devote. Numbers do not always mean a great fandom though. Also, I would argue that real Red Sox fans, pre-2004 are just as loyal as Cowboys fans. I agree that the Celtics can't contend with the top Western teams. I am just stoked to have my team be decent again. For myself, my loyalty isn't dependent upon winning. I grew up in New England and I have always loved my local teams through thick and thin. I made this thread because I am super stoked and happy my teams are doing well. Pats vs. Dallas this weekend should be a good one. Patriots will win though. So let it be written, so let it be done.