Forum

TOPIC: Twitter

Twitter 13 years 1 week ago #266055

• Arkitan
  • Level 3
Anyone else using twitter these days, mine is twitter.com/billfairchild, its pretty cool, post yours if you use it.
Retorts are delicious, have you ever had a strawberry one?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Twitter 13 years 1 week ago #266058

What's twitter? I couldn't get the page to open.
"It's like they deep fried delicious goodness and squared it... into a triangle." (BloodShotRobot, PAX08 )
"[Optimus] Prime is like Jack Bauer without all the issues" (Redmond, AGI Episode 211)

Twitter 13 years 1 week ago #266065

$.02Twitter is sort of like the latest web 2.0 social network IM thingy you can update from a web browser or text from a cell phone. Sometimes it get so laggy that it time out when you try to log in. You can use desktop clients like Twitteroo for Windows or Twitterific for Macs once you make an account. I'm still trying to figure out what to use it for. It just seems like instant one line blogging to me. But that's just me own opinion.
"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Benjamin Franklin"The cost of failure is not that a saber-toothed tiger eats you... the cost of failure is nothing. The worst thing that will happen is that you will fail and no one will notice." - Seth Godin

Twitter 13 years 1 week ago #266080

• Arkitan
  • Level 3
If you and your friends all use it, it feels more like a chatroom where you can only hear the people you want to than blogging. incidentally, it was down yesterday, I guess that happens when you grow as fast as they do.

Twitter 13 years 6 hours ago #267696

http://twitter.com/SeymourBewtyI like it so far, plus it gives me an excuse to use the text messages on my phone that I pay for anyway.
[HTML][/HTML]

Twitter 12 years 11 months ago #267970

I just switched to Jaiku today. It's a prettier version of twitter with more features. http://seymourbewty.jaiku.com if anybody's interested.
[HTML][/HTML]

Twitter 12 years 11 months ago #267997

• Blackwolf
  • Stage A - 1
I looked at Twitter and even made an account, but I'm not feelin it. Sorry guys.
"Blackwolf tends to offend the same people all the time, he\'s got such a pattern it\'s almost funny. The whole spammer/think I\'m smart/argueing for arguement\'s sake clan tends to always end up at odds with Blackwolf." -BamBam

Twitter 12 years 11 months ago #268006

It looks kind of pointless to me. I guess I just don't get it. Time says it's this years YouTube.

Twitter 12 years 11 months ago #268500

• Arkitan
  • Level 3
I would switch to Jaiku, but most of my friends are still using twitter, I love it, its like a really long form chatroom.

Twitter 12 years 10 months ago #274363

• Blackwolf
  • Stage A - 1
So I guess Twitter's catching on (and even I caught on)......Arkitan, I was unable to see your messages and unfriended you, hoping to friend you back. But it's still not working. (I could see your messages in the mobile phone version though, but not via the website either on my page or on your page, it's weird...)You may want to unfriend me as well and then we can try refriending...
"Blackwolf tends to offend the same people all the time, he\'s got such a pattern it\'s almost funny. The whole spammer/think I\'m smart/argueing for arguement\'s sake clan tends to always end up at odds with Blackwolf." -BamBam