Forum

• Page:

TOPIC: peanut butter and chocolate

peanut butter and chocolate 15 years 4 months ago #261

• agn
  • Administrator
I think i eat or try just about ANY product that puts these two together. It's pretty sad and somewhat pathetic. When I was 19 i would play madden on the genesis with an entire bag of MINI resees peanut butter cups and finish the bag. Now i have many cavities and I can't eat that many. It's sad that chocolate tastes so good but treats your teeth so bad.
[gamercard]agn[/gamercard]Join the allgames community
The administrator has disabled public write access.

peanut butter and chocolate 15 years 4 months ago #278

I could never eat anything that's just chocolate. There has to be something else there that hides some of the flavor (like the PB in Reese's for instance).
If I can\'t impress you with my knowledge, I\'ll dazzle you with my bullshit.

peanut butter and chocolate 15 years 4 months ago #342

• Kahmelion
  • Level 4
agn wrote:
I think i eat or try just about ANY product that puts these two together. It's pretty sad and somewhat pathetic. When I was 19 i would play madden on the genesis with an entire back of MINI resees peanut butter cups and finish the bag. Now i have many cavities and I can't eat that many. It's sad that chocolate tastes so good but treats your teeth so bad.
And that's my story exactly.~Kahmelion

peanut butter and chocolate 15 years 4 months ago #565

where u like woah it looks just like the real game how can games get any better in graphics :lol:

peanut butter and chocolate 15 years 4 months ago #611

• MalikHalo
  • Level 1
Have you ever eaten the Reese Cups with a cookie in the center? Or even better, one of those frozen? *drools*

peanut butter and chocolate 15 years 4 months ago #617

• nekobun
  • Stage B - 2
What surprises me is that they're just now starting to make ice cream with both peanut butter AND fudge ripples in it! At least, that I've been able to find. WHAT TOOK SO LONG?Oh, and on the Reese's thing - they need to bring back those inside-out ones, with the chocolate in the peanut butter shell. Those were divine.

peanut butter and chocolate 15 years 4 months ago #744

agn wrote:
I think i eat or try just about ANY product that puts these two together. It's pretty sad and somewhat pathetic. When I was 19 i would play madden on the genesis with an entire back of MINI resees peanut butter cups and finish the bag. Now i have many cavities and I can't eat that many. It's sad that chocolate tastes so good but treats your teeth so bad.
Were you still that slim as a kid? I can't eat many sweets or I'll eventually plump like a Ball Park :(nekobun wrote:
What surprises me is that they're just now starting to make ice cream with both peanut butter AND fudge ripples in it! At least, that I've been able to find. WHAT TOOK SO LONG?...
That ice cream sounds hella good...And they just built a Wal-Mart next to my house.....O_o

peanut butter and chocolate 15 years 4 months ago #761

• MusicFan
  • Stage A - 1
Eww..peanut butter. Peanut butter is disgusting.
Psychonauts - The Greatest Game EVER! - Coming April 19th, The National Holiday Known As "The Release Of The Excellent Game Psychonauts Day"

peanut butter and chocolate 15 years 4 months ago #859

• BennyHill
  • Level 3
I am a health nut, but if I had a weakness, it would be something with both chocolate and peanut butter. :)
Benny Hill is my hero!

peanut butter and chocolate 15 years 4 months ago #1021

• nekobun
  • Stage B - 2
ChangWang2K3 wrote:
That ice cream sounds hella good...And they just built a Wal-Mart next to my house.....O_o
Well, there are several varieties out there, but if you want pure delight? Find some Moose Tracks. Vanilla ice cream, fudge and peanut butter ripples, and little peanut butter cups IN THE ICE CREAM.
  • Page: