Forum

TOPIC: The little olsen girl

The little olsen girl 15 years 2 months ago #492

• Goldeh
  • Level 4
I kinda feel bad for them, not really..but kinda.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

The little olsen girl 15 years 2 months ago #581

It is said to see someone so young throw away their life because of hard drugs or not eating so they can look like a skeleton.
"I know I\'m stupid so I must be smarter than you." by RehabMySpaceCherryTap

The little olsen girl 15 years 2 months ago #1039

• arefx
  • Stage A - 1
agn wrote:
Well she is rumored to be hooked on Coke and that's why she lost her gig with Milk. I think about a year ago, something strange happened and the monchichi inside of them came out. In the words of Dr. Henry Lee... "Something wrong here"
I thought it was because the one has an eating dissorder... whatever don't listen to me.
EvilWall wrote:
One of my best friends always tells me, "If you want a girl to stay with you, you have to eat her ass".
The Matrix;288931 wrote:
fuckin\' brit teeth eating sno-shit, jesus man
This post posted via rooted and overclocked droid x running at 1,345Mhz undervolted with LIBERTY 1.5 and adw.launcher ex through xscope pro

The little olsen girl 15 years 2 months ago #1057

KingKongSushi wrote:
agn wrote:
Well she is rumored to be hooked on Coke and that's why she lost her gig with Milk. I think about a year ago, something strange happened and the monchichi inside of them came out. In the words of Dr. Henry Lee... "Something wrong here"
I don't see what a lot of peoples' sick twisted fetish with the Olsens is all about. It takes a Cher's worth (yes, a new unit of measure) of make-up to keep them from looking like skinny orangutans (sp?). And they worked with Bob Saget....grrr......
LOL. Thats real talk, those nasty heffers are UGLY. i CAN NOT SEE HOW THEY ARE PRETTY, NONE OF THAT "NATURAL" BEAUTY N ALL THAT SHIT. *gags*

The little olsen girl 15 years 2 months ago #1198

i just cant find myself attracted to someone who i watched (on TV) grow up.

The little olsen girl 15 years 2 months ago #1199

enlistaftergrad wrote:
i just cant find myself attracted to someone who i watched (on TV) grow up.
i feel the same way its too wierd

The little olsen girl 15 years 2 months ago #2071

billionaires can buy alot of coke!!!!!!!!
Dunemaul PvP - 108 days /playedElune PvE - 180 days /played288 days of playing WoW since 2005. /wrists

The little olsen girl 15 years 1 month ago #5624

I still can't believe the two goofy looking kids from Full house are worth billions.

The little olsen girl 15 years 1 month ago #5633

• True
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 8
MalcolmBrass wrote:
I'm too old to be talking about the way they look, but I admire what they've done. I was stunned when I walked through my local Blockbuster and saw how many videos they had released over the years. I had no idea, but they practically had an entire shelf to themselves. If I had their ambition, I would be trying to sell my scripts rather than sitting here on a Friday afternoon and posting on the internet.
Yeah, they are young Billionaires! And already the money is going sown the can as she turned 18. What would make her go into cocaine? I don't understand it. I'll buy a freakin island If I wanted to get away from the realworld pressures.
"Leave Luck to Heaven"- Nintendo

The little olsen girl 15 years 1 month ago #5640

Next stop...Olsen Girls Gone Wild video. /pray