Forum

TOPIC: The little olsen girl

The little olsen girl 15 years 2 months ago #257

• agn
  • Administrator
Well she is rumored to be hooked on Coke and that's why she lost her gig with Milk. I think about a year ago, something strange happened and the monchichi inside of them came out. In the words of Dr. Henry Lee... "Something wrong here"
[gamercard]agn[/gamercard]Join the allgames community
The administrator has disabled public write access.

The little olsen girl 15 years 2 months ago #266

agn wrote:
Well she is rumored to be hooked on Coke and that's why she lost her gig with Milk. I think about a year ago, something strange happened and the monchichi inside of them came out. In the words of Dr. Henry Lee... "Something wrong here"
I don't see what a lot of peoples' sick twisted fetish with the Olsens is all about. It takes a Cher's worth (yes, a new unit of measure) of make-up to keep them from looking like skinny orangutans (sp?). And they worked with Bob Saget....grrr......
If I can\'t impress you with my knowledge, I\'ll dazzle you with my bullshit.

The little olsen girl 15 years 2 months ago #295

• agn
  • Administrator
Hey Bob Saget was a good stand-up...who sold his soul and humor to the devil for Full House and AFV money.heh
[gamercard]agn[/gamercard]Join the allgames community

The little olsen girl 15 years 2 months ago #300

agn wrote:
Hey Bob Saget was a good stand-up...who sold his soul and humor to the devil for Full House and AFV money.heh
The only time I had a laugh out of anything Saget related was on South Park. He came out on America's Stupidest Home Videos and looked like this stick thing.The dialogue is as follows.Bob: Knock knockCrowd:..........Bob: BobCrowd:..........Bob: Bob SagetThat still makes me laugh for some odd reason.

The little olsen girl 15 years 2 months ago #302

• BennyHill
  • Level 3
I heard it was either anorexia or cocaine. I said the other day it is probably both, that all she eats is cocaine! :D
Benny Hill is my hero!

The little olsen girl 15 years 2 months ago #349

• The_Raven
  • Stage A - 2
hey, as long as they stay hot, its all good. :) Plus, Bob Saggat is the funniest man alive, so don't be dissn Full House.

The little olsen girl 15 years 2 months ago #352

The_Raven wrote:
hey, as long as they stay hot, its all good. :) Plus, Bob Saggat is the funniest man alive, so don't be dissn Full House.
I don't think they are hot. They are walking skeletons. I bet if there wasn't all that cheering and oddling everywhere they went, you'd hear bones rattling.

The little olsen girl 15 years 2 months ago #360

I'm too old to be talking about the way they look, but I admire what they've done. I was stunned when I walked through my local Blockbuster and saw how many videos they had released over the years. I had no idea, but they practically had an entire shelf to themselves. If I had their ambition, I would be trying to sell my scripts rather than sitting here on a Friday afternoon and posting on the internet.
"And when you lose control, you\'ll reap the harvest you have sown."

The little olsen girl 15 years 2 months ago #368

• Zepoliney
  • Level 6
Yeah I heard about the cocaine a long time ago, through someone in New York, i thought they were full of it at the time but after seeing the rumor on the cover of People magazine it surprised me.
Now Playing: HALO 2!!!!!

The little olsen girl 15 years 2 months ago #420

• Cornell
  • Level 5
shes got the weight problems, not CokeI'd bet everything on it