Forum

TOPIC: Long strange road trip...

Long strange road trip... 15 years 2 months ago #2031

• agn
  • Administrator
A Delaware college student ate a bag of hallucinogenic mushrooms and drove around in a pair of stolen cars before arriving, confused, on a mountain in northwest Connecticut police said. Paul Cunningham, 21, hiked to a nearby home Thursday night and asked to call 911, police said. "I think I stole a car," Cunningham told a dispatcher. "I'm not sure." Police said Cunningham, of Dover, Del., confessed that eating an entire bag of mushrooms, "probably wasn't a good idea." He allegedly told investigators that he had no idea how many laws he broke during a three-day excursion that took him 300 miles from home. A student at Wilmington College, he told a state trooper that he bought the drugs in Dover on Monday, according to the Republican-American of Waterbury. The next day, he went for a drive and twice got lost in Connecticut. He told police he remembers taking a train to LaGuardia Airport in New York, where he found a car with its keys in it. He's unsure where he went from there. "I once again found myself lost in Connecticut," Cunningham reportedly told police. After locking the keys in the stolen car, Cunningham allegedly stole a van from a Southbury rest stop. In Canaan, he decided to climb Music Mountain to see what was on the other side, police said. Investigators believe the exercise cleared Cunningham's head. "I want to correct my mistakes," Cunningham reportedly told Trooper Andre Roy. "In retrospect, this was a bad idea." He volunteered a written confession, police said. He was arraigned Friday and was held on $2,500 bail. Both stolen vehicles were recovered.
[gamercard]agn[/gamercard]Join the allgames community
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Long strange road trip... 15 years 2 months ago #2046

What a dumbass.
If I can\'t impress you with my knowledge, I\'ll dazzle you with my bullshit.

Long strange road trip... 15 years 2 months ago #2085

• MusicFan
  • Stage A - 1
I hope they make a film based on this.
Psychonauts - The Greatest Game EVER! - Coming April 19th, The National Holiday Known As "The Release Of The Excellent Game Psychonauts Day"

Long strange road trip... 15 years 2 months ago #2095

• Raghnall
  • Level 9
wow, that's great. i know i'm weird and all, but i think it would be great to wake up a couple of states over and have no idea how i got there.
i keep the wolf from the doorbut he calls me upcalls me on the phonetells me all the ways that he\'s gonna mess me upsteal all my childrenif i don\'t pay the ransombut i\'ll never see him againif i squeal to the cops

Long strange road trip... 15 years 2 months ago #2122

:lol: :lol: :lol: What a moron. If you're gonna do Shrooms then NEVER leave the house.

Long strange road trip... 15 years 2 months ago #2147

Long strange road trip... 15 years 2 months ago #2259

• Ruiz
  • Level 6
Violentj6969 wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol: What a moron. If you're gonna do Shrooms then NEVER leave the house.
You also shouldn't be alone. This kid I knew ate half an eighth one time and they left him alone in his room. Find out later in the day his parents had to pick him up because he was crying hysterically. I'd try shrooms myself if they weren't so damned expensive.

Long strange road trip... 15 years 1 month ago #3382

MusicFan wrote:
I hope they make a film based on this.
Check out the movie "Super Troopers". The first 15 minutes are hilarious-AT
"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Benjamin Franklin"The cost of failure is not that a saber-toothed tiger eats you... the cost of failure is nothing. The worst thing that will happen is that you will fail and no one will notice." - Seth Godin

Long strange road trip... 15 years 1 month ago #4454

LMFAO thats great im sitting here in school and i showed that to my friend and he is getting a kick outta this.
[gamercard]Stonecoldfreak1[/gamercard]