Forum

TOPIC: YouTube (and other videos from YouTube like sites)

YouTube (and other videos from YouTube like sites) 13 years 6 months ago #178517

• TigerClaw
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 3
FROM BLACKWOLF: This is the thread to put ALL funny videos you came across via YouTube, Google Videos, and whatever new video sites that pop up since this is the new fad. This way you can share your videos without spamming a bunch of topics in The Bar. This was suggested by several members to please make a YouTube thread to consolidate these like we did with YTMND...So I took the ones I found from the last week or so and consolidated them here. Please keep them in here so I don't have to manually merge them. Thanks for your cooperation!Check out this really funny clip of Natalie Portman doing the monologue on SNL which pokes fun at Star Wars fans, Watch it here.
The topic has been locked.

YouTube (and other videos from YouTube like sites) 13 years 6 months ago #178520

• Captain N
  • Stage A - 1
Right hereStill, hearing her talk like that makes my heart aflutter.

YouTube (and other videos from YouTube like sites) 13 years 6 months ago #178525

• TigerClaw
  • Stage A - 1
Captain N wrote:
Right hereStill, hearing her talk like that makes my heart aflutter.
Thats a different clip though.

YouTube (and other videos from YouTube like sites) 13 years 6 months ago #178526

• Dragoona
  • Stage B - 3
TigerClaw wrote:
Thats a different clip though.
That's a thread to discuss her on SNL. :)But, IMO, she looks ugly with short hair. Probably the first I've seen.
OAS AAS LLSproud brother of Phi Mu Alpha Sinfonia.[url=http://http://twitter.com/#!/TheFooch]Tweet Tweet Tweet[/url]Foochy Fooch BlogMy Video Blog

YouTube (and other videos from YouTube like sites) 13 years 6 months ago #178530

when she was doing that rap, iuno. made my balls shrivel and i felt uncomfortable on how little it made me laugh

YouTube (and other videos from YouTube like sites) 13 years 6 months ago #179090

• Celeste
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 2
:thdown: Copyright Infringement

YouTube (and other videos from YouTube like sites) 13 years 6 months ago #179096

• TigerClaw
  • Stage A - 1
Loserly wrote:
:thdown: Copyright Infringement
I updated the link on my post that goes straight to the video itself.

YouTube (and other videos from YouTube like sites) 13 years 6 months ago #179099

• Celeste
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 2
TigerClaw wrote:
I updated the link on my post that goes straight to the video itself.
:D Thank you! I'll watch as soon as PTI is over.Edit: Okay, I watched it. I think she actually looks pretty with short hair. Then again, I've wanted a haircut like that for the longest time, but it would look awful on me. The skit on the whole was not particularly funny to me. The only thing that I found amusing was how it showcased how ridiculous the whole gangsta rap subculture is.

YouTube (and other videos from YouTube like sites) 13 years 6 months ago #179273

• True
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 8
I'm soo Gangsta.
"Leave Luck to Heaven"- Nintendo

Chuck Norris reading Chuck Norris facts 13 years 6 months ago #180338

• Terminal
  • Stage A - 3