Forum

TOPIC: Today was a little off. Not for the dyslexic.

Today was a little off. Not for the dyslexic. 15 years 3 months ago #16444

Well, I was sitting down, doing homework this morning, when two girls I haven't seen for 2 years come and talk to me. It was neat, but.... I could tell they were disappointed in the changes in me they had noticed. Anyways, after a good little chat, they dared me to do something stupid, so i stand up on the stage, sing a Hilary Duff song, climb off, and get a standing ovation by all that were in the cafeteria. God, I'm such an attention whore.Anyways, After about 30 minutes chatting with a different group of friends, school starts. Off to class I go. Journalism. Possibly the most laid back class ever. The teacher doesn't assign any new work, so today was the 3rd straight day I had no work to complete. I hope on the brand new G5, and screw off with photoshop. After creatin two neat sigs (which i'm failing to recreate at home) a girl I happen to have a crush on, walks over. She says she loves the work I've done, and jibbers on about it for a little while. After about 5 minutes of chit and chat, out of no where, she asks me if I do shrooms. Me, a druggy. :smt082 She walks off giggling. Awesome ;)Next block, photoshop.I seriously love my teacher. She's in her early 30's, has a kid my age, and relates to everything her students have to say. Somehow we got on a topic of this on individual everyone thinks is a little off. He's anorexic, openly gay, and the list of increasingly odd things continues. She goes on to make fun of him, laughing about his reading of taroh cards in class, and trying to hex a fellow students. I'm suprised this kid hasn't killed anyone at school, cause I'm sure that he's getting knocked up with these characteristics. After that hour conversation, I decide I'm going to screw off with photoshop. So I take a picture of me, and edit into one of Hilary Duff, which happens to be on the red carpet. Of course, the teacher sees it, send a command from her computer, and prints it out. I now see how I'm now known as the Hilary Duff obsessor. Oh well, It's cool. Anyways, I just happen to be paying attention to what's she's doing for about a minute, when she jsut starts cracking up, and sends a smirk my way. I'm curious, and go check out what's going on, on the other side of the room. It turns out, that some girl decided to take a previous picture of me, and make me into a flamer. Pink shirt, pants, socks, and a nice little heart necklace looped around my neck. I thought the pick was very funny, and apparently, so did the class.Off to Chemistry, Oh boy.Not much happened here, but that which did, turned out to be awesome.My teacher is notoriously the hardest teacher in the school.I lost the numbers to the homework, and didn't do it (classwork->homework)She asked if I had the rest, and I told her the situation. She tells me, that if I turn it in tomorrow, She'll give me full credit. Total 360, but I'm not complaining.Next class, History.Not much happened here either, but.... It was totally kickass.The teacher paired us into groups. I was grouped with this girl that I have a total daydream all day crush on. Sweet ;), one downside. I get the hardest section to review. No big deal, after further study, I write down my answer, reveal it in class, and the teacher tells me its the best answer she'd heard all day. Kickass.Maybe not exciting, or interesting for you, But I just needed to express it somehow. Today was. . . . weird.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Today was a little off. Not for the dyslexic. 15 years 3 months ago #16455

• Pig
  • Stage A - 1
Sounds like a good day. Those are hard to find once school starts.
The Lukewarm
[size=-3]2006 shows: Clap Your Hands Say Yeah! (3/8 ), Animal Collective (3/24), Nine Inch Nails/TV On the Radio (6/13), Mike Doughty (6/15), DMB (6/24), My Morning Jacket, The Flecktones, Umphrey\'s McGee, etc. (6/29-7/2), Broken Social Scene/Ted Leo and the Pharmacists/Belle & Sebastian (7/8 ), Ryan Adams (7/21), The Hold Steady...

Today was a little off. Not for the dyslexic. 15 years 3 months ago #16460

• Shady45
  • Level 10
Yeah, you seems obsessed with Hilary Duff, lol.
[gamercard]shady45v2[/gamercard]

Today was a little off. Not for the dyslexic. 15 years 3 months ago #16465

• Arandar
  • Stage A - 1
So you flirt with a few girls and most likely have a good chance of getting laid by at least one of them and you think thats a weird day? Bastard! :razz:

Today was a little off. Not for the dyslexic. 15 years 3 months ago #16480

Yeah, today was fucking sweet.I just got a phone call from my best friend. Out of nowhere, she tells me that she's trying to hook me up with some friends of hers.Schwing :smt057 I have a feeling tomorrow will be really kickass, too.

Today was a little off. Not for the dyslexic. 15 years 3 months ago #16511

• agn
  • Administrator
congrats
[gamercard]agn[/gamercard]Join the allgames community

Today was a little off. Not for the dyslexic. 15 years 3 months ago #16521

Sounds like a pretty kick ass day