Forum

TOPIC: SIG moron.

SIG moron. 15 years 4 months ago #164

• Tulare
  • Stage A - 1
Alright, I'm already to stupid to get the SIG pic to show up. this is what I have: I can see other SIGs, and do have it marked to show mine. Do I just have something typed wrong?Edit: tried lower :(
The administrator has disabled public write access.

SIG moron. 15 years 4 months ago #167

try lowercase [img]
"It's like they deep fried delicious goodness and squared it... into a triangle." (BloodShotRobot, PAX08 )
"[Optimus] Prime is like Jack Bauer without all the issues" (Redmond, AGI Episode 211)

SIG moron. 15 years 4 months ago #169

try linking from this
"It's like they deep fried delicious goodness and squared it... into a triangle." (BloodShotRobot, PAX08 )
"[Optimus] Prime is like Jack Bauer without all the issues" (Redmond, AGI Episode 211)

SIG moron. 15 years 4 months ago #170

• Tulare
  • Stage A - 1
I used a source other than my page, worked fine.

SIG moron. 15 years 4 months ago #171

i stuck it up on my webspace if you wanna use it from there, go ahead if not i'll delete it

SIG moron. 15 years 4 months ago #172

• Tulare
  • Stage A - 1
That worked, you can delete it, comcast just doesn't like All Games I guess. Thanks for the help. EDIT: It was the "s" in https that caused the problem, props to Digital for figuring it out.