Forum

• Page:

TOPIC: Stripclub in AC

Stripclub in AC 15 years 2 months ago #1557

Well I just returned from a bachelor party in Atlantic City and it was crazy. We went to this strip club called "Bare Exposure". I guess you wouldn't really call it a strip club, cause don't really strip, they just dance naked. It's more of a lap dance club. Then they do something special for bachelor parties. They take the batchelor and sit him in this big leather chair on the stage and dance on him. The the girls do all these amazing move where they bounce up and down on the guys face and crotch. Then at the end they take the guys belt out and whip his bare ass on stage (i could have done without the man ass). Definitely a place to check out if oyu're in AC. Also comedian Bill Mahr was at the club too (getting a private show in the back). Most of the strip clubs in my area are a little less crazy than this one was O.o . Anyone else been there?
"It's like they deep fried delicious goodness and squared it... into a triangle." (BloodShotRobot, PAX08 )
"[Optimus] Prime is like Jack Bauer without all the issues" (Redmond, AGI Episode 211)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Stripclub in AC 15 years 2 months ago #1571

thats tight man....lol bill mahr......rofflesThere are strip clubs here *houston* that have weekly madden tourneys.......lmao $500 prize! Madden in a strip club.....what will they think of next?
Dunemaul PvP - 108 days /playedElune PvE - 180 days /played288 days of playing WoW since 2005. /wrists

Stripclub in AC 15 years 2 months ago #1575

• Captain N
  • Stage A - 1
Whoa you're in PA. We should totally hook up dude :wink:

Stripclub in AC 15 years 2 months ago #1588

Where you from N?
"It's like they deep fried delicious goodness and squared it... into a triangle." (BloodShotRobot, PAX08 )
"[Optimus] Prime is like Jack Bauer without all the issues" (Redmond, AGI Episode 211)

Stripclub in AC 15 years 2 months ago #1596

• agn
  • Administrator
Sometimes strip clubs are just horrible. Women just pressing for 20 dollar lap dances, most of em scraggly. Aside from bachelor parties, i say they are a waste. Unless your not the kind of guy that likes to meet women, then go to a strip club and pay for some nasty.
[gamercard]agn[/gamercard]Join the allgames community

Stripclub in AC 15 years 2 months ago #1614

• Kahmelion
  • Level 4
I couldn't have said it any better myself.~Kahmelion

Stripclub in AC 15 years 2 months ago #1629

• BennyHill
  • Level 3
I haven't been to a club in a while because it just lost its luster. Besides, those places can bring out the worst in people. For example, the worst possible scenario in a strip club: Friend buys a $20 lap dance. He then returns to his seat to proclaim, "Dude, I think she likes me!" Yes folks, one of my friends actually did that and we were close to smacking him around for his complete, and utter stupidity.
Benny Hill is my hero!

Stripclub in AC 15 years 2 months ago #1631

• Captain N
  • Stage A - 1
Digital*Firefly wrote:
Where you from N?
Wilmington DE represent.

Stripclub in AC 15 years 2 months ago #1688

agn wrote:
Sometimes strip clubs are just horrible. Women just pressing for 20 dollar lap dances, most of em scraggly. Aside from bachelor parties, i say they are a waste. Unless your not the kind of guy that likes to meet women, then go to a strip club and pay for some nasty.
I agree. A bunch of my friends and I went to one when we were in highschool and all the girls were just plain nasty. This place last night I'd say about 75% of the girls were good looking (out of about 20 girls). I paid the $20 cover and just enjoyed the show, didn't spend a single dollar after that. These girls did a lot for a dollar though. For a dollar they rub their tits in your face. Lap dances were $35 and people we buying them for the groom.

Stripclub in AC 15 years 2 months ago #2585

• t3h 3d
  • Level 1
Captain N wrote:
Digital*Firefly wrote:
Where you from N?
Wilmington DE represent.
I'll be at a ddr tourney there , some place called " kuahavill(?)" some crap like that . but mabey we can hang out like inbetween rounds or something.
  • Page: