Forum

• Page:

TOPIC: Favorite game genre

Favorite game genre 15 years 3 months ago #14545

• Ziggler
  • Stage A - 2
I'd say I like strategy games the best, then FPS, and simulations
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Favorite game genre 15 years 3 months ago #14561

• Arandar
  • Stage A - 1
I voted for platform because my favorite game of all time is Super Mario 64, but I like most of those. Well actually all really, just sports and fighting to a lesser extent. Its hard to vote for just one favorite though since I play so many games over so many different categories that I can't pick just one. I love platformers, action/adventure, RPG, RTS, Simulation(Sims & AC), FPS(not as much as some though) and well just all games.Heh as for FPS anger managment that works. Well somewhat, its still fun anyway when your pissed. The best thing is going into Goldeneye and turning on all the codes and just hacking away at people or going invisible and then setting that max of like 30 or so mines and then blowing em when someone is right over them. Of course its fun to walk slowly at someone and just shoot them as well since they suck. For whatever reason the facility is my favorite place to go on my killings sprees.

Favorite game genre 15 years 3 months ago #14770

• Zorn
  • Stage B - 3
I hate people who say that all FPS games are the same. Just because they follow the same forumla doesnt mean theyre the same. By that logic, all fighting games are the same. So are racing games.

Favorite game genre 15 years 3 months ago #14771

• arefx
  • Stage A - 1
I meant to put MMO but I accidently put platformer. Opps, well they are both good genres so whatever :P
EvilWall wrote:
One of my best friends always tells me, "If you want a girl to stay with you, you have to eat her ass".
The Matrix;288931 wrote:
fuckin\' brit teeth eating sno-shit, jesus man
This post posted via rooted and overclocked droid x running at 1,345Mhz undervolted with LIBERTY 1.5 and adw.launcher ex through xscope pro
  • Page: