Forum

TOPIC: Quite possibly the most sickening video ever !!!

Quite possibly the most sickening video ever !!! 15 years 3 months ago #14118

• The Host
  • Level 9
Blackwolf wrote:
Censorship, to me, is actually editing your post and removing the information. Somebody leaving you a private comment (that YOU made public) about how they didn't particularly enjoy that this type of content was on these forums is NOT censorship. It could have been worse, they could have replied publically instead. I guess they tried to keep it private.
Honestly I have always enjoyed public debates as long as they remain civil and intelligent.Am I alone in the love of an intellectual debate ?So to me I would rather them pop up in the thread and say whatever they want,at least then we could discuss it.They can leave the feedback too,but I would like to see a few of them in the thread also.Because so far only Kirkg said anything negative in the actual thread.But his was more insulting me than anything else.And he hasn't posted since.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Quite possibly the most sickening video ever !!! 15 years 3 months ago #14121

• Arandar
  • Stage A - 1
FIGHT!! FIGHT!! FIGHT!! Wait what? Their not going to fight? Oh well then screw this, I'm going home. Heh. :razz:Anyway what I believe The Host is complaining about Blackwolf, is just the people leaving him negative comments for stupid reasons. Its like when you tell someone "don't touch its hot", and then they go and touch whatever it is anyway. They were warned and THEY choose to anyway. Just like with this, Host warned people that it was a sick video and most people probably wouldn't want to see it. The people who left negative feedback CHOOSE to look at it from their OWN FREE WILL. They only have themselves to blame. Its like shooting yourself in the foot on purpose and then trying to blame someone else.

Quite possibly the most sickening video ever !!! 15 years 3 months ago #14123

• The Host
  • Level 9
Arandar wrote:
FIGHT!! FIGHT!! FIGHT!! Wait what? Their not going to fight? Oh well then screw this, I'm going home. Heh. :razz: Anyway what I believe The Host is complaining about Blackwolf, is just the people leaving him negative comments for stupid reasons. Its like when you tell someone "don't touch its hot", and then they go and touch whatever it is anyway. They were warned and THEY choose to anyway. Just like with this, Host warned people that it was a sick video and most people probably wouldn't want to see it. The people who left negative feedback CHOOSE to look at it from their OWN FREE WILL. They only have themselves to blame. Its like shooting yourself in the foot on purpose and then trying to blame someone else.
Exactly :smt045Well said.And I'll pick a fight later just for you :smt047

Quite possibly the most sickening video ever !!! 15 years 3 months ago #14147

• Kahmelion
  • Level 4
Wow...I'm just hoping that wasn't you.~Kahmelion

Quite possibly the most sickening video ever !!! 15 years 3 months ago #14149

• Zorn
  • Stage B - 3
God, that video was nothing compared to all the other sick shit I've seen on the internet.You guys are such nubs.

Quite possibly the most sickening video ever !!! 15 years 3 months ago #14159

• Kahmelion
  • Level 4
I never said that it disgusted me, but I'm not "in" to watching that....Sorry.~Kahmelion

Quite possibly the most sickening video ever !!! 15 years 3 months ago #14176

• Duality
  • Stage B - 1
Zorn wrote:
UselessEntertainment.net has the best emoticon selection.
And we will soon be making this video into our latest emote. And then banning anyone that actually uses it.DRACONIAN, BABY!

Quite possibly the most sickening video ever !!! 15 years 3 months ago #15575

Quite possibly the most sickening video ever !!! 15 years 3 months ago #15586

• Zorn
  • Stage B - 3
Zombie Dave Coulier wrote:
Goatse is my hero.
Never forget. :(