Forum

TOPIC: Quite possibly the most sickening video ever !!!

Quite possibly the most sickening video ever !!! 15 years 3 months ago #13713

• Zorn
  • Stage B - 3
The Host wrote:
That little thing is scaring me :smt009I would ask where you found it but I probably don't want to know.
UselessEntertainment.net has the best emoticon selection.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Quite possibly the most sickening video ever !!! 15 years 3 months ago #13725

• The Host
  • Level 9
Zorn wrote:
UselessEntertainment.net has the best emoticon selection.
Yeah I was just there looking at a few :shock:

Quite possibly the most sickening video ever !!! 15 years 3 months ago #13728

...................I'm at a total loss of words......this thing is gonna haunt my dreams for the next couple of nights
If I can\'t impress you with my knowledge, I\'ll dazzle you with my bullshit.

Quite possibly the most sickening video ever !!! 15 years 3 months ago #13731

• The Host
  • Level 9
KingKongSushi wrote:
...................I'm at a total loss of words......this thing is gonna haunt my dreams for the next couple of nights
But in a good way huh :smt037

Quite possibly the most sickening video ever !!! 15 years 3 months ago #13733

The Host wrote:
But in a good way huh :smt037
Hot actresses haunt dreams in a good way. This is going to be a haunting of the painful kind.
If I can\'t impress you with my knowledge, I\'ll dazzle you with my bullshit.

Quite possibly the most sickening video ever !!! 15 years 3 months ago #13750

• The Host
  • Level 9
KingKongSushi wrote:
Hot actresses haunt dreams in a good way. This is going to be a haunting of the painful kind.
Touché :smt065 EDIT - To anyoneIf you are going to leave me negative feedback about the video at least be fucking original about it."Here's some more for you to bitch about. I don't want that kind of thing on the boards, either."Yeah,and I guess it's a good thing it's not up to you what is or isn't allowed.Bitch :smt047I just love when someone tries to censor me.:rolleyes:

Quite possibly the most sickening video ever !!! 15 years 3 months ago #14051

• dl4ndow
  • Level 9
Saw the video and gave positive feedback because it's something new and something I've never seen before so it expands my knowledge base. Now I could use this knowledge in intelligent conversation during those White House Dinner Parties with the President...
:)

Quite possibly the most sickening video ever !!! 15 years 3 months ago #14058

• Blackwolf
  • Stage A - 1
The Host wrote:
I just love when someone tries to censor me.:rolleyes:
Huh? NOBODY IS CENSORING YOU.They are expressing the EXACT SAME RIGHTS TO SPEAK that you are so vehemently fighting for.It's ironic, you whine about how you feel like people are trying to "censor" you just after you state that you believe other people should be censored from saying that they don't like these type of posts.In other words, here's what I'm hearing from you: "You can say whatever you want, as long as it is 100% in agreement with The Host."Anyone can say whatever they want in whatever fashion they want here. If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen.
"Blackwolf tends to offend the same people all the time, he\'s got such a pattern it\'s almost funny. The whole spammer/think I\'m smart/argueing for arguement\'s sake clan tends to always end up at odds with Blackwolf." -BamBam

Quite possibly the most sickening video ever !!! 15 years 3 months ago #14108

• The Host
  • Level 9
Blackwolf wrote:
Huh? NOBODY IS CENSORING YOU. They are expressing the EXACT SAME RIGHTS TO SPEAK that you are so vehemently fighting for. It's ironic, you whine about how you feel like people are trying to "censor" you just after you state that you believe other people should be censored from saying that they don't like these type of posts. In other words, here's what I'm hearing from you: "You can say whatever you want, as long as it is 100% in agreement with The Host." Anyone can say whatever they want in whatever fashion they want here. If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen.
I also love it when someone tells me what I am thinking or trying to say.Because you haven't a clue.You say I'm whining whereas the only whining has been from you using the word 'whining'.Now that's irony.And to repeat myself as you can't seem to see every time I have said it before,I have no problem with the negative feedback or anyone saying whatever they want but when someone says "this doesn't belong here,or I don't want to see this here".That is censorship,why can't you understand that ?Is not a trick question Just drop it,I've grown tired of arguing with you. What debate !?!I'm RightYou're WrongGame Over !!!

Quite possibly the most sickening video ever !!! 15 years 3 months ago #14115

• Blackwolf
  • Stage A - 1
Censorship, to me, is actually editing your post and removing the information.Somebody leaving you a private comment (that YOU made public) about how they didn't particularly enjoy that this type of content was on these forums is NOT censorship. It could have been worse, they could have replied publically instead. I guess they tried to keep it private.
"Blackwolf tends to offend the same people all the time, he\'s got such a pattern it\'s almost funny. The whole spammer/think I\'m smart/argueing for arguement\'s sake clan tends to always end up at odds with Blackwolf." -BamBam