Forum

TOPIC: Quite possibly the most sickening video ever !!!

Quite possibly the most sickening video ever !!! 15 years 3 months ago #13400

• The Host
  • Level 9
Someone posted this at another forum I visit in a joke thread only he didn't warn them as I am warning you.*Warning do not click on the link if you are easily disgusted or matter of fact maybe you shouldn't look at it period. The video contains images of a graphic sexual nature.And anyone with an aversion to seeing man-parts please don't click.Also definitely don't click on it expecting Britney.*http://www.onestopinsanity.com/britneyspearsupskirt.wmv The most horrifying 12 seconds of my life at least.You make the call !?!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Quite possibly the most sickening video ever !!! 15 years 3 months ago #13402

• Killer
  • Level 4
um tell me a part of it because i want to see it but i dont want to see anything tooo sick
-Life isn\'t like a Burger King, you can\'t always have it your way""

Quite possibly the most sickening video ever !!! 15 years 3 months ago #13406

• DeadMan
  • Stage A - 1
EDIT: Okay, you put it back in.GOOD GOD :0 That is disgusting.
[Gamercard]Deadmanerz[/Gamercard] Origin and Battlelog: ColCake

Quite possibly the most sickening video ever !!! 15 years 3 months ago #13407

• The Host
  • Level 9
Oh and my thanks to the wonderful human being that left me negative feedback that didn't even make sense."not sure i like posts like this on this forum even though they are allowed":rolleyes:Umm,kEspecially after my warning in the original post."Warning do not click on the link if you are easily disgusted or matter of fact maybe you shouldn't look at it period."That negative feedback was unnecessary,I cautioned you and you clicked anyway.So I get a negative rating because you didn't listen to me :smt012

Quite possibly the most sickening video ever !!! 15 years 3 months ago #13415

• Blackwolf
  • Stage A - 1
Uhh, I'd think if a person wants to give negative feedback for posting gross links on the forum, they should be allowed to. I'm sure if people feel it's okay for you to post gross links they'd give you positive feedback, which would completely overrule the negative...?I actually agree with whoever gave you that, though. I don't think I'd want to see people posting gross links here. Sure, there's nothing against the rules about it, but there's nothing against someone giving you negative rep for it either.Post crap on the boards, don't whine when you get crap thrown right back at ya.
"Blackwolf tends to offend the same people all the time, he\'s got such a pattern it\'s almost funny. The whole spammer/think I\'m smart/argueing for arguement\'s sake clan tends to always end up at odds with Blackwolf." -BamBam

Quite possibly the most sickening video ever !!! 15 years 3 months ago #13417

• The Host
  • Level 9
Blackwolf wrote:
Uhh, I'd think if a person wants to give negative feedback for posting gross links on the forum, they should be allowed to. I'm sure if people feel it's okay for you to post gross links they'd give you positive feedback, which would completely overrule the negative...? I actually agree with whoever gave you that, though. I don't think I'd want to see people posting gross links here. Sure, there's nothing against the rules about it, but there's nothing against someone giving you negative rep for it either. Post crap on the boards, don't whine when you get crap thrown right back at ya.
Wow,condescending much ?The point that you failed to see was that the feedback contradicted itself.As does your post a little bit.I didn't force the person to look yet when they did I suffer for it ?It's fine to leave the feedback but have it make sense.Had the person said 'Ewwww that's gross' that would have been fine and valid. But to simply say "not sure i like posts like this on this forum even though they are allowed" that doesn't even make a strong enough objection in my opinion.But just like the last negative I got that said and I quote "i hate you".Rate the post,not me.But one must not argue with the Gods it seems

Quite possibly the most sickening video ever !!! 15 years 3 months ago #13428

• dl4ndow
  • Level 9
I missed the post and the link but if you gave fair warning (and it sounds like you did) then people shouldn't disapprove of it unless you gave it under false pretense (which it sounds like you didn't). It's too bad people are trying to censor you in this way...
:)

Quite possibly the most sickening video ever !!! 15 years 3 months ago #13433

• The Host
  • Level 9
dl4ndow wrote:
I missed the post and the link but if you gave fair warning (and it sounds like you did) then people shouldn't disapprove of it unless you gave it under false pretense (which it sounds like you didn't). It's too bad people are trying to censor you in this way...
Exactly,thank you :smt045 I can repost it but I was unsure how many more people would leave unnecessary negative feedback.At least someone can see my point :)

Quite possibly the most sickening video ever !!! 15 years 3 months ago #13439

• arefx
  • Stage A - 1
Im sort of desensatized to violence and stuff so I doubt it would really bother me, I guess I missed it though :P
EvilWall wrote:
One of my best friends always tells me, "If you want a girl to stay with you, you have to eat her ass".
The Matrix;288931 wrote:
fuckin\' brit teeth eating sno-shit, jesus man
This post posted via rooted and overclocked droid x running at 1,345Mhz undervolted with LIBERTY 1.5 and adw.launcher ex through xscope pro

Quite possibly the most sickening video ever !!! 15 years 3 months ago #13442

• Blackwolf
  • Stage A - 1
The Host wrote:
Rate the post,not me.But one must not argue with the Gods it seems
I believe that feedback DID rate the post. Makes perfect sense to me.The only person doing any censoring here is yourself. I'm not a god, I don't make decisions here. You can discuss things with me all you want. I'm not going to sugarcoat anything. I don't feel that I have to. Should I start tiptoeing around the fragile members again like I had to at G4?You're allowed to post gross links. Just don't expect everyone to like it.
"Blackwolf tends to offend the same people all the time, he\'s got such a pattern it\'s almost funny. The whole spammer/think I\'m smart/argueing for arguement\'s sake clan tends to always end up at odds with Blackwolf." -BamBam