Forum

• Page:

TOPIC: Game collectables/action figures

Game collectables/action figures 15 years 7 months ago #13606

guess i like star wars...a little
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Game collectables/action figures 15 years 7 months ago #13612

• MusicFan
  • Stage A - 1
I cherish my Dennis Rodman WCW action figure.
Psychonauts - The Greatest Game EVER! - Coming April 19th, The National Holiday Known As "The Release Of The Excellent Game Psychonauts Day"

Game collectables/action figures 15 years 7 months ago #13617

• Arandar
  • Stage A - 1
DAMN! How much is all that worth Wolverine? I'm guessing over 10,000 considering they all seem to be unwrapped and in mint condition. Do you also have unwrapped copies just to play with or something? I know I'm jelous of what you have, although I don't really have anywhere to put all that even if I had them all. Still it would be really fun to play with them. :D

Game collectables/action figures 15 years 7 months ago #13626

• arefx
  • Stage A - 1
Wolverine, I present to you the "Most amazing collection" award. Impressive.
EvilWall wrote:
One of my best friends always tells me, "If you want a girl to stay with you, you have to eat her ass".
The Matrix;288931 wrote:
fuckin\' brit teeth eating sno-shit, jesus man
This post posted via rooted and overclocked droid x running at 1,345Mhz undervolted with LIBERTY 1.5 and adw.launcher ex through xscope pro

Game collectables/action figures 15 years 7 months ago #13639

• Carps
  • Stage A - 3
I actually am quite a collector. I have a lot of the original Star Wars figures in box, the OLD ones released in the 70s and 80s. I have some Final Fantasy stuff imported, like the full set of VII figures in japanese. I have a ton of odd like misc. video game stuff I don't know what to do with, Mario Kart figures, a ton of keychains (Tekken, FF, Street Fighter), used to work in a store-- a lot of giveaways that companies would send. I have boxes and boxes of old WWF wrestling action figures in mint condition. I have a few models of various video game characters. I'd love to take pictures, but to be honest a lot of it's in boxes in a storage room I have. I prefer my apartment to keep a simpler more modern look, less clutter. But my real joy is the about 500 DVDs or so...(I'm currently trying to get through Seasons 1-8 of Stargate SG-1...from the recomendation of a friend)

Game collectables/action figures 15 years 7 months ago #13657

• Zorn
  • Stage B - 3
arefx wrote:
I had 1,000$ worth of 40k stuff and my dad threw it out last spring, im sitll pissed and the asshole wont pay me back.
I'd kick him in the throat if I were you.

Game collectables/action figures 15 years 7 months ago #13793

• Arandar
  • Stage A - 1
How do you find out how much your Star Wars figures are worth? I know I only have four, and the boxes are really dusty(I mean REALLY dusty) but I'm jw how much they are worth if I cleaned them up a bit. I wouldn't imagine more then like 20 bucks total, so if thats it I might open them to set them up or something, although probably not. Also please keep in mind I don't want to have to buy any type of magazine or guide. So if anyone knows a place I can go online to look, and how exactly(my guess is the bar code number) then I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks.

Game collectables/action figures 15 years 7 months ago #13808

Toyfare is a good guide to go off of, so is ebay

Game collectables/action figures 15 years 7 months ago #13816

I have abunch of video game bobleheads.MarioLuigiKoopaSamusDonkey Kong (GBA giveaway)Megaman ClassicMegaman XJoe (viewtiful Joe)Starfox
"It's like they deep fried delicious goodness and squared it... into a triangle." (BloodShotRobot, PAX08 )
"[Optimus] Prime is like Jack Bauer without all the issues" (Redmond, AGI Episode 211)
  • Page: