Forum

• Page:

TOPIC: Game collectables/action figures

Game collectables/action figures 15 years 7 months ago #13276

• arefx
  • Stage A - 1
So who else has some? Right now all I have are these:Starcraft:Marine Action FigureDiablo II:Barbarian Action FigureUnravler Action FigureDiablo Action FigureI play on getting:The halo 2 onesthe X-Men collectibles with the old school comic design's to remind me of my childhood, I was obsessed with X-Men, I have every show taped and used ot have every one of the old action figures. This was in like first grade though, lonnggg time ago.
EvilWall wrote:
One of my best friends always tells me, "If you want a girl to stay with you, you have to eat her ass".
The Matrix;288931 wrote:
fuckin\' brit teeth eating sno-shit, jesus man
This post posted via rooted and overclocked droid x running at 1,345Mhz undervolted with LIBERTY 1.5 and adw.launcher ex through xscope pro
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Game collectables/action figures 15 years 7 months ago #13280

• agn
  • Administrator
I have the McFarlane NFL ones. He does amazing work. It must suck to have paid all that money for the mcguire balls. I like his attitude about it though.
[gamercard]agn[/gamercard]Join the allgames community

Game collectables/action figures 15 years 7 months ago #13288

• Arandar
  • Stage A - 1
All I have are like 4 Star Wars action figures. And they are all dusty. Their not opened either, but I got them in like 98-99 maybe so I doubt they are really worth anything. I could of want to get a bunch more and open them up to make like some type of battle scene or whatever, but I don't really have much room at all to put them. I like models for stuff though, and will probably get a few of the little Star Wars lego model sets. Those are pretty small and would look cool to just set up. Bah I need millions or dollars and a huge mansion to get all the stuff I'm interested in. Someday.

Game collectables/action figures 15 years 7 months ago #13293

• Zorn
  • Stage B - 3
I have over 200 Star Wars figures. Maybe more.I also have a number of Mcfarlane action figures, (Spawn, AVP, etc.) Blizzard figures, and Halo figures, not to metnion I collecr Mech Warrior: Dark Age figurines and WH40K models.I'm such a fucking nerd.

Game collectables/action figures 15 years 7 months ago #13294

i have alot of wrestling figures at my moms house but i dont think im ever going to bring them over here. over here i have two terminator action figures, one is from terminator 2, the other one is supposedly from terminator 3 but you wouldnt be able to tell. my last figure is neo from the original matrix running across the wall while hes being shot.
[gamercard]Stonecoldfreak1[/gamercard]

Game collectables/action figures 15 years 7 months ago #13325

I've got a Supper Shredder and an original Donatello actions figures still in their packages. I picked 'em up on eBay. I hope to get all 4 of the originals once I get the dough. And Super Shredder is just too cool to pass up. I miss all my old TMNT that have been lost over time, so these help fill the small void.Other than that, I've got some Lord of the Rings action figures. I have the Boromir and Lurtz two-pack from Fellowship of the Ring (You see, for some idiotic reason, Boromir was not given his own action figure in the original run of The Fellowship figures. Stupid, no?). And I've got the single Boromir action figure that came out a year later, and was only issued in Australia. It's on the Two Towers red-carded package, but it's labelled as a Fellowship figure. I'm very proud of those. I've also got a couple of random LotR figures given to me as gifts, such as Sam and Gollum (who cares about them?).

Game collectables/action figures 15 years 7 months ago #13362

• Raghnall
  • Level 9
i collect anime toys/resin figures. including these sexy rei and asuka figures: i have some videogame toys, i have the whole set of final fantasy viii toys. have a lot of star wars toys too. fuck...i just have a lot of toys...
i keep the wolf from the doorbut he calls me upcalls me on the phonetells me all the ways that he\'s gonna mess me upsteal all my childrenif i don\'t pay the ransombut i\'ll never see him againif i squeal to the cops

Game collectables/action figures 15 years 7 months ago #13364

ive got a few Star Wars action figures, The Shredder, Crash Bandicoot Action Figures, and im gonna be gettin some Halo action figures very soon.
XBL - Sgt Outlaw54Steam, PS2, and PC - Outlaw54MxO - Outlaw54 - VectorGunz Online - Outlaw54WoW - Splnter - MedivhTeam e5 Gamers\' Guild

Game collectables/action figures 15 years 7 months ago #13435

• Cornell
  • Level 5
I used to have a crapload when I was younger, but, yea I wish I was nice to themI was a big Spidey/X Men mark

Game collectables/action figures 15 years 7 months ago #13436

• arefx
  • Stage A - 1
Zorn wrote:
I have over 200 Star Wars figures. Maybe more.I also have a number of Mcfarlane action figures, (Spawn, AVP, etc.) Blizzard figures, and Halo figures, not to metnion I collecr Mech Warrior: Dark Age figurines and WH40K models.I'm such a fucking nerd.
I had 1,000$ worth of 40k stuff and my dad threw it out last spring, im sitll pissed and the asshole wont pay me back.
EvilWall wrote:
One of my best friends always tells me, "If you want a girl to stay with you, you have to eat her ass".
The Matrix;288931 wrote:
fuckin\' brit teeth eating sno-shit, jesus man
This post posted via rooted and overclocked droid x running at 1,345Mhz undervolted with LIBERTY 1.5 and adw.launcher ex through xscope pro
  • Page: