Forum

• Page:

TOPIC: Apple will soon control the World

Apple will soon control the World 15 years 7 months ago #13066

• Carps
  • Stage A - 3
How many of you have one? What do you listen to on it? How many does yours carry? Is it a mini? Tell us the details on your precious "pod" person...
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Apple will soon control the World 15 years 7 months ago #13073

• Raghnall
  • Level 9
i think i'll get one of those imitations from either dell or creative labs. they are exactly the same, even ripped off the interface.also, steve jobs has cancer...kind of related...
i keep the wolf from the doorbut he calls me upcalls me on the phonetells me all the ways that he\'s gonna mess me upsteal all my childrenif i don\'t pay the ransombut i\'ll never see him againif i squeal to the cops

Apple will soon control the World 15 years 7 months ago #13074

• arefx
  • Stage A - 1
Well right now I have about 15gigs of songs (i bought 90% of them) that need an ipod to be on :P. Im going to get a 40 gig. I like too much music.
EvilWall wrote:
One of my best friends always tells me, "If you want a girl to stay with you, you have to eat her ass".
The Matrix;288931 wrote:
fuckin\' brit teeth eating sno-shit, jesus man
This post posted via rooted and overclocked droid x running at 1,345Mhz undervolted with LIBERTY 1.5 and adw.launcher ex through xscope pro

Apple will soon control the World 15 years 7 months ago #13077

• Raghnall
  • Level 9
you pay for mp3's?what a horrid thought...a pirate's life for me.
i keep the wolf from the doorbut he calls me upcalls me on the phonetells me all the ways that he\'s gonna mess me upsteal all my childrenif i don\'t pay the ransombut i\'ll never see him againif i squeal to the cops

Apple will soon control the World 15 years 7 months ago #13078

• arefx
  • Stage A - 1
Raghnall wrote:
you pay for mp3's?what a horrid thought...a pirate's life for me.
no I buy cd's then rip them to my computer so I cna listen to them when im on the computer and not playing any games at the time, like right now for example :P
EvilWall wrote:
One of my best friends always tells me, "If you want a girl to stay with you, you have to eat her ass".
The Matrix;288931 wrote:
fuckin\' brit teeth eating sno-shit, jesus man
This post posted via rooted and overclocked droid x running at 1,345Mhz undervolted with LIBERTY 1.5 and adw.launcher ex through xscope pro

Apple will soon control the World 15 years 7 months ago #13088

• DeadMan
  • Stage A - 1
Arrr, me pirated music.I don't have an Ipod, I am looking into getting an Mp3 player but there are other ones that hold equal as Ipods but for cheaper.
[Gamercard]Deadmanerz[/Gamercard] Origin and Battlelog: ColCake

Apple will soon control the World 15 years 7 months ago #13214

i just bought me a 20 gig Ipod i love it i have all my Cd's in my car and i don't have to worry about swapping

Apple will soon control the World 15 years 7 months ago #13218

• Lord Moon
  • Stage A - 1
Until the RIAA started cracking down I pirated, but now I'm trying to figure out which program to use that I know will keep me safe from them. I know they are watching Kazaa.

Apple will soon control the World 15 years 7 months ago #13222

• MusicFan
  • Stage A - 1
I wonder if in some parallel dimension if the RIAA is cracking down on people who buy music.
Psychonauts - The Greatest Game EVER! - Coming April 19th, The National Holiday Known As "The Release Of The Excellent Game Psychonauts Day"

Apple will soon control the World 15 years 7 months ago #13232

• Duality
  • Stage B - 1
I'm in desperate need for an iPod.I've had a 64MB Rio MP3 player -- one of the originals, that I bought for $100 years ago (back when portable MP3s were a new idea). Needless to say, 64MB is nothing. I've become a quality whore and demand that my MP3s be in nothing less than a variable bitrate, meaning my albums are about 10-15% larger than what they would be with 196kbps rip quality.
  • Page: