Forum

TOPIC: Killer Biscuits!!

Killer Biscuits!! 15 years 7 months ago #12520

• headbussa
  • Level 3
This article is quite hilarious.......just check it out and you'll be laughing too.
"The Healthy Consumer" presents the new and improved....."Headbussa v2.0"Same chocolaty goodness......Only 6 grams of fat!!!Make the right choice and treat yourself to a bowl today!!!******The following was a paid advertisement*******
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Killer Biscuits!! 15 years 7 months ago #12526

Yeah, that's a good one, an old one, but hilarious
"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Benjamin Franklin"The cost of failure is not that a saber-toothed tiger eats you... the cost of failure is nothing. The worst thing that will happen is that you will fail and no one will notice." - Seth Godin

Killer Biscuits!! 15 years 7 months ago #12616

• Arandar
  • Stage A - 1
They just had to say she was blonde didn't they? I mean that can be an honest mistake, a bit anyways. She probably could have brought one hand around in front to see if there was any blood or antyhing on it, but still. I guess she just kind of panicked. Heh don't make fun of blondes though, theres some really smart ones out there I'm sure. BTW, I'm not blonde so thats not why I said it.