Forum

• Page:

TOPIC: Lets play a game

Lets play a game 15 years 7 months ago #12440

• zell58
  • Level 6
well i just thought i would make this for fun, Back at E3 i ran into a lot of forum members, and a few old friends :) anyways after the E3 Ep of g4tv wrapped up i asked the forum members to come up and get a group pic and so the pic was taken and there you have it.the game is how many people can you name in the pic?Personally i cant even because im not 100% sure everyone there is a forum member...anyways lets see who really knows the forums
[gamercard]Z3ll58[/gamercard]
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Lets play a game 15 years 7 months ago #12643

• Dragoona
  • Stage B - 3
OK. I can play a game*Goes to gamecube and plays Tales of Symphonia*Anyways, Kinda hard to tell who everyone is when someone's face is being hidden...But I do see Don Fubar and Blackwolf.
OAS AAS LLSproud brother of Phi Mu Alpha Sinfonia.[url=http://http://twitter.com/#!/TheFooch]Tweet Tweet Tweet[/url]Foochy Fooch BlogMy Video Blog

Lets play a game 15 years 7 months ago #12645

• arefx
  • Stage A - 1
I see zell ;)
EvilWall wrote:
One of my best friends always tells me, "If you want a girl to stay with you, you have to eat her ass".
The Matrix;288931 wrote:
fuckin\' brit teeth eating sno-shit, jesus man
This post posted via rooted and overclocked droid x running at 1,345Mhz undervolted with LIBERTY 1.5 and adw.launcher ex through xscope pro

Lets play a game 15 years 7 months ago #12647

• The Host
  • Level 9
I see Laura :smt060And a bunch of other people,who appear to be blocking my view of Laura :smt011 :wink:

Lets play a game 15 years 7 months ago #12650

• Dragoona
  • Stage B - 3
I see the guy who took the picture.....
OAS AAS LLSproud brother of Phi Mu Alpha Sinfonia.[url=http://http://twitter.com/#!/TheFooch]Tweet Tweet Tweet[/url]Foochy Fooch BlogMy Video Blog

Lets play a game 15 years 7 months ago #12659

CaptImmy (Kevin) in front, Darkflame is on the far right, Blackwolf is on the far left, obviously there is Tina, Laura and Scot in the middle, I think that is Snowmiser behind Laura, and I am guessing that is Mark Wolfe in the back (but I'm really not sure).

Lets play a game 15 years 7 months ago #12668

• Blackwolf
  • Stage A - 1
Mark's not there, no.
"Blackwolf tends to offend the same people all the time, he\'s got such a pattern it\'s almost funny. The whole spammer/think I\'m smart/argueing for arguement\'s sake clan tends to always end up at odds with Blackwolf." -BamBam

Lets play a game 15 years 7 months ago #12709

well tina and laura are huggin each other next to scot rubin, IS that Fubar in the back?um thats all i remember...because I never got G4 until the merge......not bad for 3 months work, I deserve a cookie!

Lets play a game 15 years 7 months ago #12735

• Arandar
  • Stage A - 1
Captain M4d wrote:
CaptImmy (Kevin) in front, Darkflame is on the far right, Blackwolf is on the far left, obviously there is Tina, Laura and Scot in the middle, I think that is Snowmiser behind Laura, and I am guessing that is Mark Wolfe in the back (but I'm really not sure).
I don't know why but for some reason when I looked at that pic I just had a feeling that was Blackwolf on the far left. Even though I have never seen a picture of him or knew anything what he looked like until this thread. Weird.

Lets play a game 15 years 7 months ago #12759

• zell58
  • Level 6
they guy in front isnt Kevin P...in fact i dont think he is even a forum member LoLSnowmiser isnt in there either he only came on the last day of E3Oh ya scot that day was cool but then also sucked because i left my car at the hotel and didnt have any money and it was 10 miles from where i was :( I was walking around down town LA for hours, I saw you near the G4 Bus and i was thinking of approtching you and asking for a ride but i thought that might be too odd/ Stalkerish
[gamercard]Z3ll58[/gamercard]
  • Page: