Forum

Warning: sprintf(): Too few arguments in /var/www/html/allgames.com/libraries/joomla/language/text.php on line 312

TOPIC: Save 10% at game crazy for Free

Save 10% at game crazy for Free 15 years 4 months ago #12414

• zell58
  • Level 6
i dont know if this is some kind of spam, but i posted this in the g4techtv forums to help out the board members (and get more traffic in my company) im not saying Game crazy is better then Game stop or EB but i will tell you that if you are close to a game crazy then check it out, most employee's are nice and do what they can for you if you ask right. some of you didnt know i work at game crazy and i thought i would try and do something for everyone here to get them savings, If you go to any game crazy and buy a used game use this as your accountPhone #: 408-315-0086name: Zell Dinchtmvp #: +mvpzz3376just say you lost your card and it should show up, now this can only save you off used games you cant get the 10% extra trade in for the fact that you need to show id and i doubt anyone has a id with the same name.anyways thats just a lil thing i could do for you guys, so check out game crazy and try that 10% used games
[gamercard]Z3ll58[/gamercard]
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Save 10% at game crazy for Free 15 years 4 months ago #12416

• The Host
  • Level 9
Meh,Righteous Propaganda :smt015

Save 10% at game crazy for Free 15 years 4 months ago #12417

• zell58
  • Level 6
dont make me hurt you host, i know who you stalk :-p

Save 10% at game crazy for Free 15 years 4 months ago #12421

• The Host
  • Level 9
zell58 wrote:
dont make me hurt you host, i know who you stalk :-p
You will say nothing of such things :smt018I know ways to destroy you :smt064

Save 10% at game crazy for Free 15 years 3 months ago #14862

• zell58
  • Level 6
now starting monday there will be bonus days where mvp members can save off of new games! Get Need for speed underground for $35 new and many other titles! They change each week!

Save 10% at game crazy for Free 15 years 3 months ago #14871

• Reffy
  • Stage A - 1
last time I checked this was considered identity and illegal. But maybe with your consent...no I dont think that makes a difference.

Save 10% at game crazy for Free 15 years 3 months ago #14872

I have a card to get me 10% off of used games at GameStop. I have GameStop for new games, and a Gamerz for retro stuff. I don't have a Game Crazy or EB here. Though, I did stop at a Game Crazy while I was in Cali.
If I can\'t impress you with my knowledge, I\'ll dazzle you with my bullshit.

Save 10% at game crazy for Free 15 years 3 months ago #14875

• Arandar
  • Stage A - 1
I might get a discount at GameStop since I work for Barnes % Noble, but I'm not sure. B and N owns GameStop so while I get a 30% off discount on books at B and N I heard I get a 15% discount at GS. I'm not sure though since some people have said I do while others have said I don't. I suppose I will have to ask the store manager and see if she will know, or just go into a GameStop and ask them. Of course theres always some bad people their who seem a bit cold so I'll have to be careful who I ask.

Save 10% at game crazy for Free 15 years 3 months ago #15029

• Duality
  • Stage B - 1
I'm not at all sure this is even legal.Doing some research, I found that, assuming its the same company (and I can be fairly certain it is) the MVP program costs a customer $20 to join. You're giving away your account information for free, and otherwise decreasing the profitability of the company.Just thought I'd throw that out for you to think about.