Forum

• Page:

TOPIC: Kilborn Calls It Quits at 'Late Late Show'

Kilborn Calls It Quits at 'Late Late Show' 15 years 7 months ago #12454

• Raghnall
  • Level 9
the show was great! especially, when he was doing the news and he would say, "it happened again..." all serious, the it would go to a video of some police cars at a crime scene. then he would go onto the next story without saying anything else.that was hillarious! that's exactly my humor.also, the time he showed a large forest fire in california, and asked, "does fire even care anymore?"i quoted that all the time in high school, although no one else knew what i meant./sighunfortunately it was on the same time as conan, so i never watched unless conan was a rerun. i wish he would go back to sportscenter, but he said he wants to start writing and producing. so, basically it means he'll be gone for the next couple of years,fail, then come back to some crappy cable show.
i keep the wolf from the doorbut he calls me upcalls me on the phonetells me all the ways that he\'s gonna mess me upsteal all my childrenif i don\'t pay the ransombut i\'ll never see him againif i squeal to the cops
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Kilborn Calls It Quits at 'Late Late Show' 15 years 7 months ago #12773

• EmpyII
  • Level 8
I watched it a few times but only for the guest and if Conan was a bad rerun. I didn't think it was a bad show, it jsut really didnt make an impression on me.

Kilborn Calls It Quits at 'Late Late Show' 15 years 7 months ago #13459

• Green
  • Stage A - 3
I hate that guy. He's so darned smarmy it makes me sick.
the other lesbian
  • Page: