Forum

• Page:

TOPIC: Let the Games Begin...or

Let the Games Begin...or 15 years 7 months ago #12408

Hey, my uncle was a rower in the 1972 games in Munich.Didn't get a metal though, finished 5th in the single sculls.I always wonder how they decided some of the sports.After all, they haven't had golf in the Olympics since 1908.Any one figure that out?I'm probably the only one here that's going to enjoy the archery, but I've done a little archery in junior college.Wasn't too bad, even if my right hand hated it (I broke it in my senior year of high school during football season).
Defender of all consoles except CD-i.Wii Owner Since 04/25/07.Friend Code: 8872 5758 0015 9759Currently playing: SSX Blur (Wii), Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (Wii), Mario Party 8 (Wii), Guitar Hero II (PS2)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Let the Games Begin...or 15 years 7 months ago #12441

• EmpyII
  • Level 8
Yeah I envy that you Canucks got to see it live. I'm still not sure why NBC with its 6 channels couldn't have dedicated one to show it live and then re-run it on national tv in primetime like they did. Oh well...Overall I thought the ceremony was pretty good ... almost liked it as much as Barcelona's. I want one of the little countries to win a GOld medal! GO Belize!!
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page: