Forum

TOPIC: Anyone like this more then...

Anyone like this more then... 15 years 7 months ago #12652

• The Host
  • Level 9
arefx wrote:
no but I think we should drop the arguement and just get back on topic.
Yes,Please :smt045
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Anyone like this more then... 15 years 7 months ago #12755

• zell58
  • Level 6
hey guys sorry to be a cause of this crap, the way i see it people on the forums have a way of expressing who they are with their avatar and sig's you could say it defines who they are, now personally i dont know how to be anything else but me, people might say im shallow or im a egomaniac because i post pics of myself, but if you really knew me then you would know that those assumptions are far from the truth, but i dont let it get to me because (as you can see with some) hate in your heart will consume you, and really why would you hate someone on the net? What can they really do (besides hack you)? its just words and in 10 years you wont give a crap about it.besides i want the drama to end because there is no reason for it, kirk hates me, so be it, end of story, no need to ask him and no need to get into it, if he flames he gets a bad rep, that is his choice.
[gamercard]Z3ll58[/gamercard]

Anyone like this more then... 15 years 7 months ago #12757

• The Host
  • Level 9
Yeah that aside,I swear if I find out the condescending bitch who gave me negative feedback for a completely ridiculous reason.A curse on their head I say.:evil:Now don't get me wrong if I said something stupid or rude,fine give me negative feedback but not for me making a joke.That's just abusing the rating feature.

Anyone like this more then... 15 years 7 months ago #12771

• EmpyII
  • Level 8
zell58 wrote:
i dont hate the G4TTV boards, i just wish there was less..junk there
Yeah I'm with ya 100%, it's gotten to the point where if you post anything it'll get buried in a mound of crap within the day. I don't think the way the G4 forums were/are really could accomidate everything. Kinda wish they had sub-forums to help break stuff up there and make it seem less crowdedAnd yeah I like this a whole lot more, less flames and idiots (although that seems to be changing) and like you said more things on relevant (to the folder) posts. :)