Forum

TOPIC: Anyone like this more then...

Anyone like this more then... 15 years 7 months ago #12626

• kirkg
  • Level 6
so are you :)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Anyone like this more then... 15 years 7 months ago #12627

• MusicFan
  • Stage A - 1
Wow, someone actually violated one of the two rules.
2. Don't be a douche.
Interpretation of these rules are subjective with the moderator staff as a whole. Both of these are bannable offenses.
Psychonauts - The Greatest Game EVER! - Coming April 19th, The National Holiday Known As "The Release Of The Excellent Game Psychonauts Day"

Anyone like this more then... 15 years 7 months ago #12628

MusicFan wrote:
Wow, someone actually violated one of the two rules.
What are the penalties? I'm asking out of sheer curiousity.

Anyone like this more then... 15 years 7 months ago #12629

• kirkg
  • Level 6
why don't all the clueless virgins just form a gang. that would be really cool. I definitely want to see them all in one room so i can take a picture and laugh at it forever. lol.

Anyone like this more then... 15 years 7 months ago #12630

This guy is ridiculous.Oh yeah, I forgot about the Report Bad Post feature, because this place has had no trouble until now.

Anyone like this more then... 15 years 7 months ago #12635

• agn
  • Administrator
im just curious what the issue is in this thread? Ok I see that Kirk doesn't like Zell because he posts a lot of pictures of himself. That's ok Krik but all your doing now is insulting people because they don't appreciate the negativity. There really wasn't much negative energy on the boards until the chat room incident and now your attacks on zell. So as a measure of good karma I'd like to use my 20 sided die and roll for my next move... Ok... it says health poition. I cast my health potion on your instict to post negative shit. If it doesn't work, i have to roll that other die, the 8 sided attack die.
[gamercard]agn[/gamercard]Join the allgames community

Anyone like this more then... 15 years 7 months ago #12639

• The Host
  • Level 9
agn wrote:
im just curious what the issue is in this thread?
You and me both :smt017

Anyone like this more then... 15 years 7 months ago #12641

• arefx
  • Stage A - 1
kirkg wrote:
why don't all the clueless virgins just form a gang. that would be really cool. I definitely want to see them all in one room so i can take a picture and laugh at it forever. lol.
I'm no a virgin, and I doubt you lost it, people only say shit like "you virgin" when they themselves are still a virgin. It's a proven fact. It's kinda like when you play a game someone goes Don't you haeva girlfriend or soemthing? when they themselves are playing that exact same game with you.In conclusion, don't assume we are all virgins, some of us are, some aren't, either way, IT DOESN'T MATTER!
EvilWall wrote:
One of my best friends always tells me, "If you want a girl to stay with you, you have to eat her ass".
The Matrix;288931 wrote:
fuckin\' brit teeth eating sno-shit, jesus man
This post posted via rooted and overclocked droid x running at 1,345Mhz undervolted with LIBERTY 1.5 and adw.launcher ex through xscope pro

Anyone like this more then... 15 years 7 months ago #12644

• kirkg
  • Level 6
the names kirk.This has gotten way out of hand man, we'll all sleep on it? Yeah like a cryogenic freeze.

Anyone like this more then... 15 years 7 months ago #12646

• arefx
  • Stage A - 1
kirkg wrote:
the names kirk.This has gotten way out of hand man, we'll all sleep on it? Yeah like a cryogenic freeze.
no but I think we should drop the arguement and just get back on topic.PS: scot since you reading the thread, check the Counter-Strike one you made, because theres about 4 of us that want to gte a big allgmaes only game up, innerlogic can host them, and seeing as it was your idea to play.... oh and we don't care if you suck, becuase we all are bad at it.
EvilWall wrote:
One of my best friends always tells me, "If you want a girl to stay with you, you have to eat her ass".
The Matrix;288931 wrote:
fuckin\' brit teeth eating sno-shit, jesus man
This post posted via rooted and overclocked droid x running at 1,345Mhz undervolted with LIBERTY 1.5 and adw.launcher ex through xscope pro