Forum

TOPIC: Anyone like this more then...

Anyone like this more then... 15 years 7 months ago #12603

• The Host
  • Level 9
kirkg wrote:
i've stated my reasons before, whether or not you saw them doesn't really concern me. other people have, and repeating them over and over isn't on the top of my to do list.
Whatever. You're just disgruntled for no reason,as I thought.Keep Trolling On
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Anyone like this more then... 15 years 7 months ago #12604

• kirkg
  • Level 6
Yeah and you're just zell's little friend who's trolling me for responses. hypocrite. :D

Anyone like this more then... 15 years 7 months ago #12610

• The Host
  • Level 9
kirkg wrote:
Yeah and you're just zell's little friend who's trolling me for responses. hypocrite.
Uh,huh 1.) You know nothing of me,so stifle that little mouth.2.) You brought it all up by saying "Jesus christ zell. There are these cool inventions called mirrors that you can look into if you want to see your face now-a-days. It doesn't need to be all over these forums too.The last great image of G4...? Why is it that I don't consider that the last great image at all? Simply because you're giving a retarded thumbs up?"So to bring your whiny bitching into a thread is a little childish.As far as Zell's friend,I don't think he even likes me.So it's not that,I just cannot stand when someone dislikes someone else for no apparent reason or worse a petty one.And since you declined to explain I can only assume it is petty.

Anyone like this more then... 15 years 7 months ago #12611

• kirkg
  • Level 6
this is too funny, you are too funny. like a retard, a funny retard. good laughs.

Anyone like this more then... 15 years 7 months ago #12614

• The Host
  • Level 9
kirkg wrote:
this is too funny, you are too funny. like a retard, a funny retard. good laughs.
Seriously that's the best you can do I'm used to being debated/insulted by professionals you're going to have to step your game up many notches in the future AnyhowAs I always say.What debate !?!I'm RightYou're WrongGame Over !!!

Anyone like this more then... 15 years 7 months ago #12615

• kirkg
  • Level 6
keep dreaming retard boy. if i wanted to debate you, i'd take the time to take out my notepad and pen, like you. unfortunately, i'm different from you. shit, no, FORTUNATELY i'm different from you. lol. i'm laughing in your face dude, and i'm laughing in anyone elses face. :)

Anyone like this more then... 15 years 7 months ago #12617

• MusicFan
  • Stage A - 1
kirkg wrote:
keep dreaming retard boy. if i wanted to debate you, i'd take the time to take out my notepad and pen, like you. unfortunately, i'm different from you. shit, no, FORTUNATELY i'm different from you. lol. i'm laughing in your face dude, and i'm laughing in anyone elses face. :)
Can you keep your flame wars to PMs or rep explanations, so we don't have to see them.
Psychonauts - The Greatest Game EVER! - Coming April 19th, The National Holiday Known As "The Release Of The Excellent Game Psychonauts Day"

Anyone like this more then... 15 years 7 months ago #12618

• The Host
  • Level 9
kirkg wrote:
keep dreaming retard boy. if i wanted to debate you, i'd take the time to take out my notepad and pen, like you. unfortunately, i'm different from you. shit, no, FORTUNATELY i'm different from you. lol. i'm laughing in your face dude, and i'm laughing in anyone elses face.
Wow :smt037You're even more pathetic than I first thought.And if you wanted to debate you'd have already lost.And if the best response you can come up with is 'retard' that's even sadder.Be original Junior :smt047Also you're a waste of my time as you aren't even coherent enough to even talk in a civil manner,or you are a child either one of those.So good riddance :smt006P.S It's 'else's' not 'elses' :smt075MusicFan wrote:
Can you keep your flame wars to PMs or rep explanations, so we don't have to see them.
Yeah I hate public flame wars,but Kirk seems to be trying to piss everyone off. I tried to resolve it and he insulted me.

Anyone like this more then... 15 years 7 months ago #12620

• kirkg
  • Level 6
yeah? and you're a virgin.

Anyone like this more then... 15 years 7 months ago #12624

kirkg wrote:
This is what I was hoping not to see when I joined here. I'm glad he's getting bad reputation. He deserves it for acting like a loser.