Forum

• Page:

TOPIC: Wendy's Bacon Mushroom Melt

Wendy's Bacon Mushroom Melt 15 years 3 months ago #14876

• Zorn
  • Stage B - 3
.........................Mushroom?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Wendy's Bacon Mushroom Melt 15 years 3 months ago #14945

• Carps
  • Stage A - 3
I miss Dave Thomas, I always loved the commercials that included him. I sometimes wish he was my father, and I was Wendy.

Wendy's Bacon Mushroom Melt 15 years 3 months ago #14980

Arandar wrote:
I just need to save more money up though since I don't want to spend it all.
lol, I really don't think a burger from Wendy's is gonna break the bank.I'm still amazed by this delicious burger. I had 2 today. Unfortunately, they skimped me on the mushrooms and sauce. :smt011 Bastards.

Wendy's Bacon Mushroom Melt 15 years 3 months ago #15106

• Arandar
  • Stage A - 1
All-Night John wrote:
lol, I really don't think a burger from Wendy's is gonna break the bank.
You would be suprised. While I do have about 263 in the bank, I'm 19 now so I get a charge if I have under 250 bucks in there. I don't know if thats an each transaction fee or just a monthly one. But I also have to buy new shoes for my job, some comforatable ones since I stand all day and I have flat feet, so that will be 50 bucks, plus some socks and more pants and shirts. Add to that I only work part time and I owe my dad somewhere around 5-8,000 dollars for my car and its insurance, then yeah getting a burger isn't a great thing for me to do money-wise. Besides, you can't get JUST the burger. I mean you have to get the fries and coke as well to complete the meal. So probably around 5 bucks or so, but I'm not sure since I haven't been to Wendies in a few years, like 4 I think.
  • Page: