Forum

• Page:

TOPIC: Wendy's Bacon Mushroom Melt

Wendy's Bacon Mushroom Melt 15 years 3 months ago #12021

This week, by the grace of God Himself, Wendy's brought back the Bacon Mushroom Melt. This burger is infinitely fantastic. By far the best ever created. I plan on eating as many as I can before they take it back off the menu. I'm always saddened with this inevitability.This brings me to the one reason why Wendy's pisses me off. Their food is the best of the fast food chains, but they've got a comparatively smaller selection. Their best items are their "limited time only" specials (ala Bacon Mushroom Melt, Cheddar Lover's Burger, Mushroom Swiss Somethingorother). They should make these items permanent aditions to their menu, and make the world a better place.Please, Wendy's, make the Bacon Mushroom Melt a main-stay on your menu.Discuss your love for the Bacon Mushroom Melt.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Wendy's Bacon Mushroom Melt 15 years 3 months ago #12035

• arefx
  • Stage A - 1
Yeha I thought they would suck becuase I hate mushrooms when they are cooked, but my sister works there and made me try one, it was sooo good.
EvilWall wrote:
One of my best friends always tells me, "If you want a girl to stay with you, you have to eat her ass".
The Matrix;288931 wrote:
fuckin\' brit teeth eating sno-shit, jesus man
This post posted via rooted and overclocked droid x running at 1,345Mhz undervolted with LIBERTY 1.5 and adw.launcher ex through xscope pro

Wendy's Bacon Mushroom Melt 15 years 3 months ago #12764

I'm disappointed by the lack of enthusiasm for such a phenomenal burger. :(

Wendy's Bacon Mushroom Melt 15 years 3 months ago #12770

• EmpyII
  • Level 8
I remember having on last time around and I was really impresed. I think I'll have lunch and grab one :)

Wendy's Bacon Mushroom Melt 15 years 3 months ago #12840

• Killer
  • Level 4
it was good but still fast food.im really more into home cooked
-Life isn\'t like a Burger King, you can\'t always have it your way""

Wendy's Bacon Mushroom Melt 15 years 3 months ago #13394

• Raghnall
  • Level 9
no enthusiasm from me, because once again another sandwich ripped off from hardees. they've had a mushroom burger for over twenty years.and yes, i am a whore for hardees.
i keep the wolf from the doorbut he calls me upcalls me on the phonetells me all the ways that he\'s gonna mess me upsteal all my childrenif i don\'t pay the ransombut i\'ll never see him againif i squeal to the cops

Wendy's Bacon Mushroom Melt 15 years 3 months ago #14344

The fuck? You claiming Hardees invented putting mushrooms on a burger?

Wendy's Bacon Mushroom Melt 15 years 3 months ago #14824

• Raghnall
  • Level 9
they also invented the wheel.
i keep the wolf from the doorbut he calls me upcalls me on the phonetells me all the ways that he\'s gonna mess me upsteal all my childrenif i don\'t pay the ransombut i\'ll never see him againif i squeal to the cops

Wendy's Bacon Mushroom Melt 15 years 3 months ago #14846

• zell58
  • Level 6
I have never had it before but i think i just might have to try it out tonight when i take my lunch break
[gamercard]Z3ll58[/gamercard]

Wendy's Bacon Mushroom Melt 15 years 3 months ago #14865

• Arandar
  • Stage A - 1
Raghnall wrote:
they also invented the wheel.
THATS SO AWSOME!!!!! :razz: ANyway no I never had this since I don't go to Wendy's much at all. Of course now I have my own car and a job so I can go where I want, so I'll have to try this out at some point. I just need to save more money up though since I don't want to spend it all. Heh plus I don't want to get fat, I have to stay skinny now and maybe lose a bit more weight since the pants I bought are pretty small.
  • Page: