Forum

TOPIC: Massages

Massages 15 years 7 months ago #11832

• agn
  • Administrator
Has anyone ever paid for a massage? How much and did you like it? I have a friend who is a Massage Therapist and i'm just wondering how many of you get massages? I have at a health club, but i've never had someone come to my house, or go to their house. I'm not talking about happy ending massages. :P
[gamercard]agn[/gamercard]Join the allgames community
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Massages 15 years 7 months ago #11836

The only ever massage I've ever paid for was the ones at the mall, thoes aqua massagers or whatever, it was awesome. I felt great afterwards.I wouldn't know about professional ones, if you're feeling some back pain or whatever, massages can help, I guess, but they make you feel great no matter how you're feeling.

Massages 15 years 7 months ago #11842

• zell58
  • Level 6
after my spine got messed up my freshmen year of high school my mom took me to a cryopractor (SP?), i know its not the same thing, but i used to get them all the time.Now i mostly just give massages, the last one i got though was from a girl i was fooling around with
[gamercard]Z3ll58[/gamercard]

Massages 15 years 7 months ago #11891

• Dragoona
  • Stage B - 3
I have yet to pay for one, but I have gotten one from a friend once.She did a back message and it was great. I was really stressed for a math exam, and it really helped me. I was tempted to ask her if she could give me a Happy Ending, but I was in school, soo......
OAS AAS LLSproud brother of Phi Mu Alpha Sinfonia.[url=http://http://twitter.com/#!/TheFooch]Tweet Tweet Tweet[/url]Foochy Fooch BlogMy Video Blog

Massages 15 years 7 months ago #11894

• zell58
  • Level 6
they are very relaxing and can be a turn on so be careful who you ask
[gamercard]Z3ll58[/gamercard]

Massages 15 years 7 months ago #11899

• Reffy
  • Stage A - 1
zell58 wrote:
after my spine got messed up my freshmen year of high school my mom took me to a cryopractor (SP?),
Same here...and it was my freshman year aswell. I didn't quite know how much I could crack my body till I met that guy. It took me a while to trust him, when someone tells you to assume a position it can get a little creepy.

Massages 15 years 7 months ago #11930

• agn
  • Administrator
I wouldnt get a massage from a guy. No thank you.
[gamercard]agn[/gamercard]Join the allgames community

Massages 15 years 7 months ago #11933

• Shady45
  • Level 10
agn wrote:
Good answer :)
[gamercard]shady45v2[/gamercard]

Massages 15 years 7 months ago #11938

• Ziggler
  • Stage A - 2
agn wrote:
haha, that reminded me of the great seinfeld episode... I share with you some quotes i found :smt024 "I feel guilty about getting the pleasure. I feel like I don't deserve it so I talk. It stops me from enjoying it." - George, about receiving a massage, in "The Note" "I can't get a massage from a man." - George, in "The Note" "What if something happens?" "What could happen?""What if it felt good?" "It's supposed to feel good.""I don't want it to feel good." "Then why get the massage?""Exactly!" - George and Elaine, in "The Note" "A man gave me a massage." "So?""So he had his hands and, uh, he was..." "He was what?""He was... touching and rubbing." - George and Jerry, in "The Note" "I think it moved." - George, in "The Note" "Maybe it just wanted to change positions. You know, shift to the other side." "No, no. It wasn't a shift. I've shifted. This was a move." - Jerry and George, in "The Note"