Forum

• Page:

TOPIC: N.J. governor comes outta the closet

N.J. governor comes outta the closet 15 years 7 months ago #12223

• Duality
  • Stage B - 1
Yeah, I've no issue with his resignation. Its a responsible thing to do, considering the scandal surrounding this.I have an issue with the media picking up on this. They make a 2-3 line mention of his being blackmailed into giving an unqualified person the position of security advisor. The headline is focusing exclusively on the homosexuality thing.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

N.J. governor comes outta the closet 15 years 7 months ago #12776

• EmpyII
  • Level 8
When I first saw the speech I was pretty schocked, I knew nothing of the Governor. I just thought this was someone who did this all on his own accord and thought it was a noble brave thing to do and I really respected that. Untill more info on the guy came out, and it turns out that he didn't do this for any other reason than it would have come out the next day when that Israeli former employee was gonna file a sexual harassment suit on his ass. Just your typical politician trying to hide his wrongdoings behind the statement he's gay. Well if he's just gay there's no reason he should resign, and since he's gonna resign resign now don't wait 2 more months so there can't be a special election. I'm sorry but if he's gonna hide behind the fact that him being in power will prevent him from governing properly, then friggen resign now and don't make it political. This guy went from getting me to admire him, to me thinking he's pretty much the dirt of the world.

N.J. governor comes outta the closet 15 years 7 months ago #12859

• Arandar
  • Stage A - 1
The funny thing is that the guy he had an affair with is still bringing that sexual harrasment/assualt case against him. So it didn't really accomplish much of anything except bring this all out in the open on a national level. I don't think he should have really announced it though. I mean hes being sued anyway, his political career is over either way just about, and if he did something illegal he'll be charaged in office or out, so basically all he did was get himself added to the KKK and Christian hate list of "sinners". And Reffy, Sean Hannity is a friggen moron so who gives a damn what he has to say?

N.J. governor comes outta the closet 15 years 7 months ago #12901

• Dragoona
  • Stage B - 3
Jersey people work? Ghastly! ;) Just kidding.. my dad's from New Jersey and my mom's from Pennsylvania.And to quote my mom, "They have rednecks in New jersey; they just call them 'The Mafia.'"
OAS AAS LLSproud brother of Phi Mu Alpha Sinfonia.[url=http://http://twitter.com/#!/TheFooch]Tweet Tweet Tweet[/url]Foochy Fooch BlogMy Video Blog
  • Page: