Forum

TOPIC: Top 5 Kinda Girls you Like?

Top 5 Kinda Girls you Like? 15 years 7 months ago #11728

Its a top 5!1. h0t! AzN girls! The intelligent student type with glasses! or the Hot Import Model types!2. Music Videoesk Black Chicks frum tha dutty souf! Small asses need not apply!3. Blondes....Atheletic builds....not the airheads. *lol insert blonde joke here*4. Hispanic women with strong accents and tight clothes.5. Red heads.....yep they are teh h0tnEsS!
Dunemaul PvP - 108 days /playedElune PvE - 180 days /played288 days of playing WoW since 2005. /wrists
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Top 5 Kinda Girls you Like? 15 years 7 months ago #11736

1. An attractive, sweet girl who can make my life better2. An attractive, sweet girl who can make my life better3. An attractive, sweet girl who can make my life better4. An attractive, sweet girl who can make my life better5. An attractive, sweet girl who can make my life better
If I can\'t impress you with my knowledge, I\'ll dazzle you with my bullshit.

Top 5 Kinda Girls you Like? 15 years 7 months ago #11739

^^what he said
"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Benjamin Franklin"The cost of failure is not that a saber-toothed tiger eats you... the cost of failure is nothing. The worst thing that will happen is that you will fail and no one will notice." - Seth Godin