Forum

• Page:

TOPIC: :(

Post count doesn't determine dick size. 15 years 7 months ago #11700

• Arandar
  • Stage A - 1
Just out of curiositym why do we all have Pi for a post count? I know post count doesn't matter and all, but you can still see how many posts you have by checking your profile. Unless that is setup so only you can see how many posts you have? I suppose that would work since I'm always just cursious about how many posts I have at any point in time.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Post count doesn't determine dick size. 15 years 7 months ago #11814

• Blackwolf
  • Stage A - 1
It's because too many people put too much stock in post counts.People think that the more posts you have, the more "respected" you are, so people will spam up the boards with "yeah" and "i agree" just to get that high number.You can still see how many posts someone has from the Member List. But it's not easily accessable by just looking underneath the avatar of every post...
"Blackwolf tends to offend the same people all the time, he\'s got such a pattern it\'s almost funny. The whole spammer/think I\'m smart/argueing for arguement\'s sake clan tends to always end up at odds with Blackwolf." -BamBam

Post count doesn't determine dick size. 15 years 7 months ago #11816

• arefx
  • Stage A - 1
Blackwolf wrote:
It's because too many people put too much stock in post counts.People think that the more posts you have, the more "respected" you are, so people will spam up the boards with "yeah" and "i agree" just to get that high number.You can still see how many posts someone has from the Member List. But it's not easily accessable by just looking underneath the avatar of every post...
to set hte record straight, i DONT CARE about my post count, I just don't have anything better to do that reply to lots of posts here. I honestly dont care if you get rid of the post count all together so no one can ever see it.
EvilWall wrote:
One of my best friends always tells me, "If you want a girl to stay with you, you have to eat her ass".
The Matrix;288931 wrote:
fuckin\' brit teeth eating sno-shit, jesus man
This post posted via rooted and overclocked droid x running at 1,345Mhz undervolted with LIBERTY 1.5 and adw.launcher ex through xscope pro
  • Page: