Forum

TOPIC: Well fuck this place then.

Well fuck this place then. 15 years 7 months ago #11785

• arefx
  • Stage A - 1
well the topic in here sure has changed....
EvilWall wrote:
One of my best friends always tells me, "If you want a girl to stay with you, you have to eat her ass".
The Matrix;288931 wrote:
fuckin\' brit teeth eating sno-shit, jesus man
This post posted via rooted and overclocked droid x running at 1,345Mhz undervolted with LIBERTY 1.5 and adw.launcher ex through xscope pro
The topic has been locked.

Well fuck this place then. 15 years 7 months ago #11803

• agn
  • Administrator
Flip through these and see what happens.
[gamercard]agn[/gamercard]Join the allgames community

Well fuck this place then. 15 years 7 months ago #11805

• arefx
  • Stage A - 1
agn wrote:
Flip through these and see what happens.
I foundthis ugly little shit ;)and I also found this
EvilWall wrote:
One of my best friends always tells me, "If you want a girl to stay with you, you have to eat her ass".
The Matrix;288931 wrote:
This post posted via rooted and overclocked droid x running at 1,345Mhz undervolted with LIBERTY 1.5 and adw.launcher ex through xscope pro

Well fuck this place then. 15 years 7 months ago #11830

• Reffy
  • Stage A - 1
MalcolmBrass wrote:
"Fuck Some of the People Here Then."
Rofls

Well fuck this place then. 15 years 7 months ago #11846

AliasOfWestgate wrote:
Dude, Eagles have been beating the holy fuck out of any New York team.
Wow, I talk about the Eagles beating NY teams and I get negative feed back with NO comments...this reputation shit is fuckin' lame.

Well fuck this place then. 15 years 7 months ago #11854

• arefx
  • Stage A - 1
AliasOfWestgate wrote:
Wow, I talk about the Eagles beating NY teams and I get negative feed back with NO comments...this reputation shit is fuckin' lame.
heh dont worry, it doesnt matter muhc, i've gotten about 9 - reps in the past 24 hours and only went down about 10 points.
EvilWall wrote:
The Matrix;288931 wrote:

Well fuck this place then. 15 years 7 months ago #11954

• zell58
  • Level 6
agn wrote:
wow i can't believe chrisphil and bam bam's lovechatter sent a good member of our community away. Let me just say this. Life is too short to let other people ruin your experiences. I can't really say i understand why you would let a comment made in a chat room push you out of this community that you helped build. But if you really aren't enjoying yourself here, I can't force you to stay. Although i hope you do.
might i add to thisA few months back at g4tv.com chat Brain Fargo came in for the bards tale, in that chat Scot asked the room if we had any questions for him, I messaged scot with "What is it about this rpg that sets it appart from other rpgs?" He replied with "Vinalla questions like that wont get you my job" And then for the last question scot asked brian that question word for word and didnt say that I said it, now what did i do about it? I laughed about it, i didnt say "Well fuck this im out of here!" because you cant really be mad about what someone does (aside from hacking) to you on the net, i know plenty of people who dislike me and call me a ego manic and they dont even know me, I dont really care because i know the truth and i have plenty of friends on the forumsooookkkkk that long post for nothing....
[gamercard]Z3ll58[/gamercard]

Well fuck this place then. 15 years 7 months ago #11958

• Ziggler
  • Stage A - 2
What's vinalla? :smt017

Well fuck this place then. 15 years 7 months ago #11959

• MusicFan
  • Stage A - 1
Ziggler wrote:
What's vinalla? :smt017
I think he meant to say vanilla which means "Lacking adornments or special features; basic or ordinary".
Psychonauts - The Greatest Game EVER! - Coming April 19th, The National Holiday Known As "The Release Of The Excellent Game Psychonauts Day"

Well fuck this place then. 15 years 7 months ago #12008

• zell58
  • Level 6
MusicFan wrote:
I think he meant to say vanilla which means "Lacking adornments or special features; basic or ordinary".
You're correct sir!
[gamercard]Z3ll58[/gamercard]