Forum

TOPIC: Well fuck this place then.

Well fuck this place then. 15 years 7 months ago #11418

• arefx
  • Stage A - 1
<BamBam`> noobtastic is almost in every post<BamBam`> man some people get off on the whole post count thing<SoleSurvivor> Yeah<SoleSurvivor> they really should get rid of it<BamBam`> lol<BamBam`> look at it<BamBam`> damn<BamBam`> then there is this arefx guy to<BamBam`> spammer<SoleSurvivor> yeah that fag<BamBam`> :P<BamBam`> lmao<BamBam`> he's probably afk anywaylater guys
EvilWall wrote:
One of my best friends always tells me, "If you want a girl to stay with you, you have to eat her ass".
The Matrix;288931 wrote:
fuckin\' brit teeth eating sno-shit, jesus man
This post posted via rooted and overclocked droid x running at 1,345Mhz undervolted with LIBERTY 1.5 and adw.launcher ex through xscope pro
The topic has been locked.

Well fuck this place then. 15 years 7 months ago #11423

dude wtf..... don't let those guys tell u what to do, enjoy urslef and discuss games and other things. Don't let guys like that spoil ur good time, we're all friends here.... well most of us

Well fuck this place then. 15 years 7 months ago #11424

• DeadMan
  • Stage A - 1
EDIT: It seems they were just having some fun..... No need to overreact so much.
[Gamercard]Deadmanerz[/Gamercard] Origin and Battlelog: ColCake

Well fuck this place then. 15 years 7 months ago #11428

• Apulo
  • Level 5
One thing you have to remember is that pretty much everyone that hangs out in #agnfl is an elitist bastard. You should really take everything they say in there with a grain of salt.EDIT: Myself and Scot excluded of course :smt003

Well fuck this place then. 15 years 7 months ago #11430

• Ruiz
  • Level 6
Dude it was so obvious you were in chat, that's why I said it. Man this is pathetic.

Well fuck this place then. 15 years 7 months ago #11431

DOn't leave arefx. I think you are awesome. Don't let a few losers ruin your stay here.

Well fuck this place then. 15 years 7 months ago #11432

• The Host
  • Level 9
Definitely stay :smt045

Well fuck this place then. 15 years 7 months ago #11433

wait, so you're gonna leave because of comments from less than 1% of the Allgames forum members?
"It's like they deep fried delicious goodness and squared it... into a triangle." (BloodShotRobot, PAX08 )
"[Optimus] Prime is like Jack Bauer without all the issues" (Redmond, AGI Episode 211)

Well fuck this place then. 15 years 7 months ago #11435

• Tulare
  • Stage A - 1
arefx wrote:
<BamBam`> noobtastic is almost in every post<BamBam`> man some people get off on the whole post count thing<SoleSurvivor> Yeah<SoleSurvivor> they really should get rid of it<BamBam`> lol<BamBam`> look at it<BamBam`> damn<BamBam`> then there is this arefx guy to<BamBam`> spammer<SoleSurvivor> yeah that fag<BamBam`> :P<BamBam`> lmao<BamBam`> he's probably afk anywaylater guys
Okie Doke. Here's what he left out. [09:08pm] BamBam` noobtastic is almost in every post[09:08pm] BamBam` man some people get off on the whole post count thing[09:09pm] SoleSurvivor Yeah[09:09pm] SoleSurvivor they really should get rid of it[09:09pm] BamBam` lol[09:09pm] BamBam` look at it[09:09pm] BamBam` damn[09:09pm] BamBam` then there is this arefx guy to[09:10pm] BamBam` spammer[09:10pm] SoleSurvivor yeah that fag[09:10pm] BamBam` :P[09:10pm] BamBam` lmao[09:10pm] BamBam` he's probably afk anyway[09:10pm] BamBam` I'm so gay for Fable, still got like a month to.[09:11pm] BamBam` Hopefully anyway[09:11pm] SoleSurvivor LMAO[09:11pm] SoleSurvivor SHOCKEY DID HIS DANCE[09:11pm] SoleSurvivor omg[09:11pm] BamBam` never know when it's really coming out.[09:11pm] SoleSurvivor I wish I could record celebrations[09:11pm] BamBam` The_Raven said Alstott dunked, LMAO[09:14pm] HerrmDogg[DoomIII] (~haha@HerrmDogg.user.gamesurge) changes nick to "HerrmDogg"[09:16pm] arefx im right fucking here[09:16pm] SoleSurvivor hahaha[09:17pm] arefx whatever[09:17pm] arefx fuck you assholes[09:17pm] *(part) arefx [This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.]Man you don't have to leave, but if you ass is that baby soft AGNFL chat isn't for you. Anybody have a problem with that, come on in and say so, chrisphil can ban you the easy way then. Now if you don't mind, I need to get back to acting Elite.

Well fuck this place then. 15 years 7 months ago #11436

• Ruiz
  • Level 6
Baby soft, hahahha.