Forum

• Page:

TOPIC: 1000 pound man wants to loose weight, yes CNN acually put this shit on the news

1000 pound man wants to loose weight, yes CNN acually put this shit on the news 15 years 3 months ago #11382

• arefx
  • Stage A - 1
CNN is obviously short of stories, seriously, check this out!http://www.cnn.com/2004/HEALTH/08/11/half.ton.man.ap/index.html
EvilWall wrote:
One of my best friends always tells me, "If you want a girl to stay with you, you have to eat her ass".
The Matrix;288931 wrote:
fuckin\' brit teeth eating sno-shit, jesus man
This post posted via rooted and overclocked droid x running at 1,345Mhz undervolted with LIBERTY 1.5 and adw.launcher ex through xscope pro
The administrator has disabled public write access.

1000 pound man wants to loose weight, yes CNN acually put this shit on the news 15 years 3 months ago #11384

ha ha ha this is true.......so much for sweeps month...

1000 pound man wants to loose weight, yes CNN acually put this shit on the news 15 years 3 months ago #11387

• Octocamo
  • Stage A - 1
That guy is the man!Reminds me of that guy in Hitman Contracts... :P He died in 1 shot.
PSN: solisnkXBL: OctocamoSteam: OctocamoOrigin + Battlelog: Octocamo

1000 pound man wants to loose weight, yes CNN acually put this shit on the news 15 years 3 months ago #11389

• arefx
  • Stage A - 1
The Matrix wrote:
That guy is the man!Reminds me of that guy in Hitman Contracts... :P He died in 1 shot.
hahaha thats horrible... but funny.
EvilWall wrote:
One of my best friends always tells me, "If you want a girl to stay with you, you have to eat her ass".
The Matrix;288931 wrote:
This post posted via rooted and overclocked droid x running at 1,345Mhz undervolted with LIBERTY 1.5 and adw.launcher ex through xscope pro

1000 pound man wants to loose weight, yes CNN acually put this shit on the news 15 years 3 months ago #11394

• The Host
  • Level 9
Holy Shit:!: Not about the big man on CNN but about arefx having 700 posts :shock:

1000 pound man wants to loose weight, yes CNN acually put this shit on the news 15 years 3 months ago #11395

• arefx
  • Stage A - 1
The Host wrote:
Holy Shit not about the big man on CNN but about arefx having 700 posts :shock:
Heh yeah I don't have any friends to do stuff with.. or any friends, so I just sit here all day to pass my time.
EvilWall wrote:
The Matrix;288931 wrote:

1000 pound man wants to loose weight, yes CNN acually put this shit on the news 15 years 3 months ago #11396

• The Host
  • Level 9
arefx wrote:
Heh yeah I don't have any friends to do stuff with.. or any friends, so I just sit here all day to pass my time.
I haven't left the house in like ever and no friends either,and my post count and rating still suck :smt010But you have power here so good on you :smt038

1000 pound man wants to loose weight, yes CNN acually put this shit on the news 15 years 3 months ago #11397

• arefx
  • Stage A - 1
The Host wrote:
I haven't left the house in like ever and no friends either,and my post count and rating still suck :smt010
well you must haev soem friends.... I don't really like people too much, well I don't trust them, probably just because of my horrible childhood I had when I was younger, i don't mind, im content with just relaxing all the time.
EvilWall wrote:
The Matrix;288931 wrote:

1000 pound man wants to loose weight, yes CNN acually put this shit on the news 15 years 3 months ago #11398

• The Host
  • Level 9
arefx wrote:
well you must haev soem friends.... I don't really like people too much, well I don't trust them, probably just because of my horrible childhood I had when I was younger, i don't mind, im content with just relaxing all the time.
No,seriously there is no one.*raises his hand and swears to god about there being no one*And believe me my childhood has everybody's beat and I'm the most antisocial person I know.I'm content too but I need to post more :smt047

1000 pound man wants to loose weight, yes CNN acually put this shit on the news 15 years 3 months ago #11399

• arefx
  • Stage A - 1
The Host wrote:
No,seriously there is no one.*raises his hand and swears to god about there being no one*And believe me my childhood has everybody's beat and I'm the most antisocial person I know.I'm content too but I need to post more :smt047
looks like we have a lot in common then.
EvilWall wrote:
The Matrix;288931 wrote:
  • Page: