Forum

• Page:

TOPIC: Are you sure you want that last OREO?

Are you sure you want that last OREO? 15 years 7 months ago #11276

• agn
  • Administrator
STUART, Fla. -- A dramatic rescue ended tragically in Stuart, Florida, a rescue so difficult firefighters say they have never seen anything like it. It happened late Tuesday night and early Wednesday morning at the home of a 600-pound woman who was having trouble breathing. Rescuers went in not knowing how difficult it would be to get her out. 40-year-old Gail Grinds was literally stuck to her couch and had to be removed surgically at the hospital. Authorities estimate she had been on the couch anywhere from two to five years. Martin County Fire amd Rescue crews faced what seemed to be an impossible mission. Everyone going inside had to wear protective gear. The stench was so powerful they had to blast in fresh air. They tried to cut out the front door, but at four-and-a-half feet wide, it wouldn't work. They had to cut plywood since a normal stretcher wouldn't do. An ambulance was too small, so they brought in a trailer to get her out. While rescue crews came up with a back-door rescue plan, detectives secured what had become a crime scene, questioning family members about how it got so bad. Using planks, they loaded the woman on to the trailer, still attached to the couch. Removing her would be too painful, since her body is grafted to the fabric. After years of staying put, her skin has literally become one with the sofa and it must be surgically removed. Detectives are investigating whether they have a case of neglect, or if it is simply a very sad story. Grinds was taken to the Martin Memorial hospital where doctors removed her from the couch, but she died in spite of all the attempts to save her life.
[gamercard]agn[/gamercard]Join the allgames community
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Are you sure you want that last OREO? 15 years 7 months ago #11278

• arefx
  • Stage A - 1
holy shit, im assuming that isnt real. It's funny in a way.. but I dont want to say anything to piss anyone off so i'll leave it at that... ohh and you guys shoul check this out, a guy that is 1,000 pounds is trying to loose weight, CNN.com has info on it.http://www.cnn.com/2004/HEALTH/08/11/half.ton.man.ap/index.htmlHe is lucky because he almost died.
EvilWall wrote:
One of my best friends always tells me, "If you want a girl to stay with you, you have to eat her ass".
The Matrix;288931 wrote:
fuckin\' brit teeth eating sno-shit, jesus man
This post posted via rooted and overclocked droid x running at 1,345Mhz undervolted with LIBERTY 1.5 and adw.launcher ex through xscope pro

Are you sure you want that last OREO? 15 years 7 months ago #11293

that can't be true just because of this statement "The stench was so powerful they had to blast in fresh air." i mean it could be true i guess

Are you sure you want that last OREO? 15 years 7 months ago #11300

• Arandar
  • Stage A - 1
Only 600 pounds? Amatuer. I have seen on the news before where they took out some guy that was like a 1,000 or 1,200 pounds. They literally had to take down the front wall of his house to get him out. I don't get how anyone can gain that much weight though. I mean we're all lazy from time to time saying "oh I can't get up" but when actually literally NOT get up then you know you have a problem. I suppose its for the better that she died in a way. She wouldn't have to suffer anymore from being so heavy, so maybe it put an end to her misery or something. And fx why are you worried about not getting anyone angry? Some people give stupid reps here regardless of you say. I suppose I'm a little bitter since someone gave me a bad rep since I didn't find something funny, which is lame and I believe against the point of the rep feature. Not to mention they didn't give a comment like your supposed to. I suppose the only good thing is it was only 1 point off.

Are you sure you want that last OREO? 15 years 7 months ago #11304

• big_jim
  • Level 6
And I thought I was overweight. Holy crap.
[gamercard]bigjim621[/gamercard]

Are you sure you want that last OREO? 15 years 7 months ago #11311

• Arandar
  • Stage A - 1
HAHA. Heh I'm nice and skinny. I actually have lost alot of weight this year, like about 40-45 pounds since the start of the year. So now I'm down to like 135 or so. I wasn't even really fat looking when I weight more, I just had a little bit of a stomach but you couldn't tell much since I wasn't bulging. Now I have a hard time finding stuff to fit me since I need new clothes! Heh I dropped at least 2 pants sizes from like a 34 to a 32, but closer to a 31, possibly more! It doesn't help that I'm short either so I actually had to buy a pair of boys husky pants for my job because they fit better! I feel so embarresed. :smt022

Are you sure you want that last OREO? 15 years 7 months ago #11316

• agn
  • Administrator
[gamercard]agn[/gamercard]Join the allgames community

Are you sure you want that last OREO? 15 years 7 months ago #11319

• arefx
  • Stage A - 1
agn wrote: jesus christ
EvilWall wrote:
One of my best friends always tells me, "If you want a girl to stay with you, you have to eat her ass".
The Matrix;288931 wrote:
fuckin\' brit teeth eating sno-shit, jesus man
This post posted via rooted and overclocked droid x running at 1,345Mhz undervolted with LIBERTY 1.5 and adw.launcher ex through xscope pro

Are you sure you want that last OREO? 15 years 7 months ago #11320

wow... just wow.
Land Of The Free, Indeed.

Are you sure you want that last OREO? 15 years 7 months ago #11348

• Ziggler
  • Stage A - 2
How can someone get that fat? They obviously can't do it on their own, because they arn't able to go GET the food. You'd think the friends/family that was getting the food would maybe realize it isn't exactly... healthy.
  • Page: