Forum

TOPIC: Spicy snacks

Spicy snacks 15 years 8 months ago #5468

nekobun wrote:
I usually jump at wasabi peas.
Those are great, nothing like a touch of the dragon's breath. I usually slap on hot chili paste/sauce on about 75% of what I eat. -AT
"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Benjamin Franklin"The cost of failure is not that a saber-toothed tiger eats you... the cost of failure is nothing. The worst thing that will happen is that you will fail and no one will notice." - Seth Godin
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Spicy snacks 15 years 8 months ago #5490

• EmpyII
  • Level 8
Damn, you all are insane. I can't eat spicy foods to save my life. I start tearing up and my face gets all red. Basically I just look like the biggest wuss ever. I'm pretty much that guy that ALWAYS gets BBQ wings at the bar. Even the Taco Bell Mild sauce is spicy to me....WAAAHH I AM A WUSS!! :smt022

Spicy snacks 15 years 8 months ago #5499

EmpyII wrote:
Damn, you all are insane. I can't eat spicy foods to save my life. I start tearing up and my face gets all red. Basically I just look like the biggest wuss ever. I'm pretty much that guy that ALWAYS gets BBQ wings at the bar. Even the Taco Bell Mild sauce is spicy to me....WAAAHH I AM A WUSS!! :smt022
I wouldn't worry, I know a guy who uses capsicum extract in his hot sauce. He thins it out with some hot salsa (like a 60-40 mix). First time I tried I was crying :smt022 for a long time and my taste buds had been completely fried.-AT
"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Benjamin Franklin"The cost of failure is not that a saber-toothed tiger eats you... the cost of failure is nothing. The worst thing that will happen is that you will fail and no one will notice." - Seth Godin

Spicy snacks 15 years 8 months ago #5516

• Duality
  • Stage B - 1
If you ask my mother, she'll tell you anything I make is way too spicy for her taste. Which I suppose may not be saying much.My pork ribs include a rub that is at least 3 Tbsp of chili powder and another few parts cumin (love the cumin), and cayenne and paprika.

Spicy snacks 15 years 8 months ago #6254

I eat all kinds of spicy snacks. My digestive system can take almost anything, so it doesnt matter to me. Usually at from work ill bring home some chicken Kickers that i have doused in fire sauce. Thats some good stuff right there.

Spicy snacks 15 years 7 months ago #11934

• zell58
  • Level 6
enlistaftergrad wrote:
yeah right after Zell takes us all to quiznos. -pfft itll never happe :lol: n lol
it will happen, oh yes it will happen
[gamercard]Z3ll58[/gamercard]

Spicy snacks 15 years 7 months ago #11942

• Snowmiser
  • Level 10
zell58 wrote:
it will happen, oh yes it will happen
yeah Zell, where be my Quiznos?

Spicy snacks 15 years 7 months ago #11946

• zell58
  • Level 6
miser do you not want you're x-box? :P

Spicy snacks 15 years 7 months ago #11947

• Snowmiser
  • Level 10
zell58 wrote:
miser do you not want you're x-box? :P
I'll be good..... :sad:

Spicy snacks 15 years 7 months ago #11948

• zell58
  • Level 6
mua ha ha ha